Chapter 4 - Girls talk

Your POV

After the last day of training i ran to Petra's house. When I arrived there, i knocked her door. It didnt pass 30 seconds until she opened it.
Petra suggested me to come in and sit on the sofa.

"Ok...I can see my death its close really close" I said.

"Why what happened?" Petra giggled

"I can't take it anymore Levi is going to hard on me, thats not training its a torture....thankfully it ended here" i confessesed.

"Hmm...it ended?" Petra said as she got up and walked towards the kitchen.

"Yeah Levi said I'm ready to face real titans oh he also told me something else but I don't remember what" I got up from the sofa too and followed her.

"Didn't you listen to him?" She asked

"No I was just looking at his mouth and eyes and in general him but I didnt listen to him" i said.

"Hmm what was that? You like heichou?" She smiled devilish at me.

"No...he is just a little attractive thats all" i said as i looked on the floor.

"Come on I'm your best friend you can't hide from me you know that"

"Ok...ok I like him...but I dont think he likes me" you said under tour breath.

"I knew it...but (y/n) as your best friend I won't hide you the truth I dont think Levi likes you... at all....he seems to dislike you. I've known him for sometime and I know how he acts when he dislikes someone"Petra said.

"Yah...I've noticed Something....I didnt expect something more. What about you, don't have a crush or something?"

"u-uh ehm.....no"Petra said and looked towards the window.

"Oh really, well say that again, but this time say it while looking me at my eyes."

Petra tried to look into your eyes and lie but she couldn't."ok ...you caught me....I do pike someone"

"Who?"

"Its..... Uhm.....F-farlan"

"Then we gotta do something about that" I said and smirked.

"No, we don't" she said 'angrily'

"Yeah, yeah shut up, give me something to eat"

_________________

The next couple of days i tried to get along with heichou but failed.
He was always avoiding me. Petra tried to make me look more cute and lovely for Levi but he didn't even noticed me. That really made me upset, but Levi disliked me and i could to nothing about that. It hurt to know that your crush dislikes you.

I told Farlan and Isabel about my crush on Levi and they told you that he is not interested in me. Actually he hates me, thats what they said. In the other hand Petra seemed to get really close with Farlan. I wish I was like that with Levi. But I've decided not to bother him anymore. I didnt want to make him hate me more than he does now.

It has been 2 months since I joined the survey corps. Petra, Isabel and I were the perfect trio, sometimes Farlan would join us.

The first time i was out from the walls, I was completecomple. Yeah, I did It, I now knew how it felt to be free.

______________________

Now it was again that time of the month when we would go out again.
I was there on my trustfull horse, Milo was his name, and I was waiting for the gates to open.

I heard Erwin Shouting.

"Open the gates"