2. Anymore

Louis is currently sitting on the couch and waiting for Harry to come to his place after school as usual. Since Louis is being homeschooled he stays home.

"W're is 'e?" Louis asked from his mom.

"He'd be here soon honey. Maybe he got caught up with something. He's a big boy now." Jay said ruffling Louis' hair making him giggle. Harry is 12 now and Louis is 11.

"Do you want to have your snack while waiting for Hazzie? I will make a snack for him when he comes." She asked. Louis shook his head. Jay sighed and walked into the kitchen to make something to snack on anyway.

There was still no sign of Harry and Louis got fed up of sitting on the couch and looking at the door. He slowly made his way to the kitchen still slightly waddling.

"M-mo'ma?" He called out. Jay turned around with her usual smile.

"You gonna eat?" She asked and Louis nodded. She helped him sit on the chair and placed some cut up fruits in front of him. Louis let out an unnecessary laugh and picked a grape fruit with his jerky hand. Jay smiled at him and decided to call Anne to see if Harry went home, for the sake of boy's safety.

"Hello, Anne." Jay greeted her best friend.

"Hey, and before you ask, yes, Harry came home and I'm asking why he didn't go to your place today." Anne said making Jay let out a sigh of relief.

"Oh, that's okay. Leave the boy alone you dumbo. He probably felt like going home today instead of coming here." Jay said laughing a bit.

"Yeah, yeah, that's what he said too." Anne said.

"Alright, now leave him be. I'm gonna hang up, looks like Louis's jerky hand spilled his drink." Jay bid her goodbye before hanging up.

-

"Guess who's coming over for dinner today, Lou." Jay said with a smirk. Louis just stared at her with confused eyes.

"Harry!" She exclaimed with an excited clap making Louis jump with happiness.

"'azz-ie!" He exclaimed.

Soon after Anne walked through the door Harry trailing behind her with a bored look on his face.

Louis jumped up from the couch and hugged his best friend. Harry hugged him back with a bored expression on his face since their moms are there. Both Anne and Jay smiled not catching on Harry's lack of enthusiasm.

They walked into the kitchen and all sat at the dining table, Jay and Anne making small talk.

Harry sat across from Louis and Anne opposite jay as they spoke about how Louis is making great progress with his homeschooling.

"'Ello. 'azz-ei." Louis said, bubbling with excitement of seeing his best friend after so long.

"Hello." Harry mumbled and pulled out his phone. Anne had bought him a phone since the boy stays after school for football practices. (Gosh, ik that he can't play for shit but let's pretend.)

Louis didn't catch on any difference. He just sat there giggling at nothing making Jay and Anne smile fondly.

"Why don't you boys go to the backyard and play? Huh?" Jay asked with a smile. Harry lifted his head up from his phone and nodded. 'At least I don't have to pretend' He thought to himself.

Harry trailed behind Louis to the garden as Louis clapped excited that he gets to play with Harry. Harry sat cross legged on the grass with a huff.

"What do you want to play?" Harry asked leaning back on his elbows.

"F-f-ooti-ee" louis said clapping his hands as he walked over to the ball and lightly kicked it towards Harry.