Chapter 15

Dedicated to @White_handkerchief

" When do we get there?" I asked tiredly and my response was the sound of gun shot.

" I think we're here already. " Sam said and we both looked at each other fear evident in our features.

" Who dares come upon our territory?" a vampire spoke showing off his fangs and I took a step backwards and swallowed.

" A bunch of wolves and a wizard trying to find help from a vampire?" I said but it came out more as a question than a statement.

Before I knew it we were surrounded by five vampires who were close to us and I gulped again.

" Give us one reason why we shouldn't kill you. "

" Because we're good looking and harmless? " Jonathan asked and they looked at us with an evil smirk.

" Please everyone knows that vampires are sexier than werewolves and are as deadly. " one spoke up.

" On a more serious note we'd have to get you guys to the vampire king, as much as I want to suck all of your blood it's the vampire king that decides how to end your fate. " he said in a serious tone then before I knew it we were made unconscious.

" Come on what's with people and splashing cold water to wake someone up. " I said angrily.

" You should be glad we decided to use cold water, we usually use extremely boiled water. " the guard said and I just shut up.

I'd rather they wake me up a billion times with water that's almost freezing than hot water, that would be so bad with it peeling my skin off and all. I shuddered by merely thinking of this. I was more than glad.

" Drag them out. " he ordered and that's how we were dragged to the vampire chambers.

The place looked like where the voltoris in twilight stayed expect that this place was finer. I shuddered just thinking of what they did to Edward Cullen there. Oh please I don't want to die.

" What do we have here? " the vampire king said his voice harsh and cold well he was literally.

" Is it just me or is anyone else scared out of their wits?" Jonathan asked gulping.

" Come on guys we're not going down without a fight. " Sam said while Jonathan and I stared at him as if he just grew an extra head.

" I don't know about you guys but I want to get out of here. I think I'm gonna pee on my pants." Jonathan said and we both laughed and let me tell you this didn't really go down well with them.

" Remind us why we're here again? " I asked really regretting my decision and I really don't even remember what we need a vampire for.

Can't it be more easy like hey dude I need one of your vampires and he's like oh here you go darling and boom we're outta here like the speed of light.

" What were you doing on my land. No wolves or any other creatures have dared wander around it than to talk of reaching the border so you're going to tell me what you're doing here or there'd be snack to go round." the vampire king spoke cruelly and I shuddered.

I haven't really seen myself as a source of food and it made me wonder if I'd taste great. I mean I get to taste as good as I look right?

I really didn't want to be the first person to speak cause let's face it. I'd probably say something that'd piss him off and he'd be infront of me in a second snap my neck and bite it before I can even do anything. Sam was braver than us and spoke up.

" We need a vampire to accompany us on our journey and we were hoping we could get one." he said and the vampire king laughed.

" And what makes you think I'd give one to you? I'm done with you guys." he said " You guys can enjoy the snack they smell good."

" No, no, no, no, no wait. You can't just kill us, we've walked for days hungry and tired just to get here and when we finally get here our request is turned down. We're not leaving here without what we came for." I said

" That's if you'd be leaving here." he said with a smirk then went off

Great, now we're doomed. About ten vampires were in the large chamber their fangs out looking at us hungrily as they strode towards us slowly well that's what I thought until one pounced on me.

He was hovering over me and I kicked him hard getting him off me for only a second. He tried reaching out to my neck to bite it but I prevented that by holding his neck and I wasn't really sure how much more I could hold on to it . Eventually he bit my hand and I let out a scream pushing him with all I've got. The bite wasn't enough to kill me but all the same it hurt and he had my blood on his lips.

" You taste good darling. " he said smirking.

" I know right, I can't be this good looking and taste bad. " I said

" I want you so bad. " he said about to bite me again and I kicked him in the groin snatching a knife from my boots and throwing it at his stomach.

He screamed in pain then took it out, he really didn't look affected by it that much and didn't look pleased in anyway charging at me with all his sense of humour gone. I was so tempted to use my powers and burn the dude but the consequences weren't that nice. I could be captured and killed or he'd just take me to Loranda either way I'd be exposed and it'd mean I just got less safe.

It was pretty hard fighting against vampires, Sam was using his powers because clearly he was a wizard and didn't have to hide it while Jonathan had shifted into his big brown wolf leaving just me fighting them on my own with no powers and then you're probably thinking I'm stupid and should shift but I can't, I don't think I ever have and don't think I can. My mom said it was dangerous for me if I ever shifted and right now I don't want to try that out and even if I wanted to, I couldn't.

The vampire was over me again his teeth centimetres away from my neck when Sam burnt him with his powers. It was good to see they were handling it pretty well while I was barely managing and I didn't like that. I don't like feeling defenceless.

I topped up my game and I managed to kill a vampire on my own without my powers. It was pretty hard but I did it and I'm so proud of myself. I freaking killed a vampire without my powers or anyone's help. When we had killed the vampires assigned to kill us the vampire king walked in, a look of uttermost shock on his face.

" I'm impressed, you guys killed them now that's a first. " he said with a little bit of impressed look but it was gone.

" I'd like to see you get past this ones. They are new borns and would be ten times harder to defeat. " he said coldly.

" Bring it on old man. " Sam said with a smirk and Jonathan and I looked at him utterly shocked.

" You asked for it. " the vampire king said with a very evil grin plastered on his face.

Before he could release the new borns on us we heard a clear loud voice shouting at him to stop and we all turned around to see who it was.

Hi again,

So who do you guys think that was, could it be Damon or someone else? Find out in the next chapter.
I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I would really like to know what you guys think of the book. Please don't be a ghost reader and please try to comment and vote. Thanks for reading, love y'all 😍