✩Special Epilogue✩

1 Year Later~

"Ahn Seoyeon, you're up next so be on stand by," reminded my manager.

"Yes manager-nim!" I replied while shaking.

It's me Seoyeon, one year later, finally debuting. This can't be real. I pinch myself on the arm- ouch- this is real, correction, this is surreal

I continue pacing back and forth in my waiting room, "Come on Seoyeon, snap out of it. You've been training for this for years," I repeat to myself. 

I can recall from last year that I said that there was no need in debuting anymore because I already found Jungkook, but of course he managed to persuade me to pursue my dream anyways. Let's be real, all of his hyungs persuaded me at the same time, now let me say just this, how can I possibly say no to them? Now I'm here anxious as if there are butterflies in my stomach. 

BTS has their last comeback stage today before they prepare for their next comeback which means I get to perform on the same stage as them, but of course at different times. I hope I run into them before my performance. 

"Seoyeon! Let's go you're up next," called my manager as he led me out of the waiting room.

I shake my hands to calm myself down, "Okay let's go."

As I leave my waiting room to walk towards the stage entrance, some familiar voices caught my attention.

"Hey Seoyeon~" sang Taehyung as he walked over towards me with Jimin and Seokjin.

"You're going to be performing next," said Jimin with an eye smile, "Are you excited?"

"Y-y-yes I am, but more on the nervous side," I reply.

"Well don't worry too much Seoyeon, just make sure your pants don't fall just like how Seokjin's did during our debut stage," giggled Taehyung before getting hit by Seokjin.

"Ya! I told you guys never to bring that up again," pouted Seokjin.

I laugh, "Thanks for the good laugh, I feel less nervous now~"

"What's all this excitement about," said Namjoon who was walking over with Yoongi and Hoseok.

"Namjoon, did you forget that it's Seoyeon's debut day?" reminded Hoseok before walking up to me to give me a high-five.

"My apologies Seoyeon, I forgot," apologized Namjoon, "It must be all of my nerves today, I've been very forgetful all day."

"No need for apologies Namjoon oppa, I'm just as nervous as you, maybe even worse," I assure him before my manager called me once again.

"Five more minutes Seoyeon!" shouted my manager.

"Okay!" I shout back.

"Well you should go get ready then Seoyeon!" smiled Jimin.

"Good luck and have lots of fun up on stage," said Yoongi.

"Fighting!" shouted everyone in unison.

"Thank you! I'll make sure to do well on stage!" I smile back before realizing that there was someone missing, "Where's Jungkook?"

"Oh right, Jungkook is on his way," said Namjoon, "And speak of the devil, here he comes."

Jungkook walks down the hall and joins us.

"We'll leave you two alone," said Hoseok before ushering everyone else into their waiting room.

"How have you been Seoyeon?" asked Jungkook with his hands in pockets.

"Nervous and excited."

He smiles and laughs a little, "Don't be nervous, I know you'll do great up there. You're talented and beautiful. Now where's my favourite smile of yours?"

I smile back at his reassurance.

"There it is," he said before pinching my cheeks, "Okay good luck Seoyeon, I'll be watching your stage on the TV broadcast in our waiting room."

Jungkook clicks his tongue before walking away. I pout, that's all he gonna do? I had my hopes up.

I walk towards the entrance of the stage only to hear loud footsteps behind me. I turn around and see Jungkook running towards me.

"You were expecting something from me weren't you?" smirked Jungkook before kissing me on my forehead, "There, I gotta go now. Love you Seoyeon."

I giggle, he's so extra, "I love you too."

The entrance for the stage opens up and I walk up in position with confidence. I face the audience and see lots of fans holding up banners of my name and chanting my name. I can't I have people who I can call my fans already.

"SEOYEON! SEOYEON! SEOYEON!" They all chanted.

The music starts, I take a deep breath and let my voice naturally flow out. The title of my song, "Your Voice".

------

You guys weren't expecting this were you? Neither was I haha~ I've always felt that this book needed an alternate ending, and I've finally given it one, two years later

I know it's short and trashy, but I wanted to fulfill what you guys wanted. 

ALSO, I NEED TO REMIND EVERYONE THAT THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN IN 2015 SO PLEASE REFRAIN FROM MENTIONING HOW CERTAIN THINGS SHOULD BE A CERTAIN WAY.

I DON'T MEAN TO BE RUDE OR ANYTHING, BUT SEEING PEOPLE COMMENTING LIKE "GUCCI", "TIMBERLANDS" OR MENTIONING OTHER INSIDE JOKES AFTER 2015 MAKES THE STORY LESS APPEALING. 

THIS WAS WRITTEN A WHILE AGO SO OF COURSE IT'S NOT UP TO DATE. I'M OPEN TO CRITICISM BUT NOT TO THINGS LIKE THIS.

Now back to less serious things hehe, I hope you enjoyed this short special epilogue as now this story is finally COMPLETED. Unfortunately there will be no sequel, but I do have another Jungkook fanfic called 'Star Blossom' so please go read it ^^

After re-reading this story myself, I can't believe how terrible my writing was, the grammar and formatting was so bad. No wonder why this whole story was cringey as fck.

(I JUST NOTICED I WROTE AND POSTED THIS ON DECEMBER 1ST WHICH IS THE CHARACTER SEOYEON'S BDAY HAH~)

I love you all and thank you for loving this book so very very much <3

- Sae