7. Homosexuwhale

"Now you gotta let it sit so it's not too hot

"Now you gotta let it sit so it's not too hot." Benny's mother figure which was the lunch lady instructed as she dusted her hands off of her apron. "You don't wanna get burned."

Her name was Melinda but she insisted we just call her Minnie. She's an old but rather energetic lady. She embodied more optimism and wisdom in her pinky finger than my whole entire body and it almost radiated off of her. Hearing her speak and just seeing her felt like a warm comforting cup of coco in a dreary endless winter.

Her cooking outfit was always very colorful too and complimented her very well. Her personality definitely shown through the beautiful embroidering and designs on her apron.

Benny and I were completely drooling as we watched the heavenly chicken sit on the plate.

Minnie laughed at us as she turned towards Logan. "Are you sure you don't want any?" She raised an eyebrow at him. "Not even one?"

"I'm vegan, no thanks." Logan politely responded with the word vegan being in his sentence for the 6th time as Benny rolled his eyes.

"Not that I got a problem with that but, damn I'd rather cut off my fingers than not eat meat." Benny shrugged, not being able to control himself and rapidly grabbing a fried chicken leg. "Animal meat is the only source I'll ever get meat from because heaven knows I don't got a mans giving it to me." He laughed as Melinda gently smacked the back of his head.

"Now what did I tell you about using that kind of language in my kitchen?" She tilted her head at him, rolling her eyes at his words as she couldn't help but smile also.

"I'm sorry but it's true." Benny cackled as he rubbed the back of his head, then biting into his fried chicken that was deliciously wrapped in pita bread.

"This is amazing." I groaned as I wiped my mouth with a napkin, catching Logan's greyish blue eyes on me, making him look away. "I've never had food this good all I eat at home is microwaveable food and cereal. When my mom does cook though it really isn't that flavorful."

"Ugh I eat so much I'm literally a homosexuwhale." Benny let out making us laugh quietly to ourselves.

Logan threw him an amused look as he lightly laughed. "You come up with the most dumbest shit ever Benny." Benny shrugged.

Just before anyone could've responded, a rage of crowded noises started filling the air from outside. "What in the hell is going on out there?" Minnie raised an eyebrow out from the kitchen as we looked out in sudden curiosity also.

"You guys didn't hear?" Logan slightly smirked at us, his arms crossed. "Prince Rama Hassan was coming here. He booked a private suite near you already know who." He rolled his eyes.