Chapter 4: Don't Tell Anyone

And there James was.

His glasses were lopsided, his dark hair sticking up like crazy, wearing a bathrobe. He let out a very long yawn, causing me to chuckle.

"I got your owl, Padfoot. Mum and Dad said you're welcome to sta-" He cut himself off, his eyes landing on my shivering structure.

"Lia?" Before I could let out a hello of some sort, he rushed to me and embraced me into a hug.

What the heck. He was warm, too!

"Missed you, too, Jamsie." He let me go, grinning like the idiot he already is.

"I had a mental feeling you were coming as well," He shrugged, fixing his glasses.

"You've always been mental, James." I added, earning a laugh from Sirius and a glare from James.

"Hahaha. That's so hilarious. I'm laughing so hard. Wow, call an ambulance I can't bre-" I cut James off with a whack on the head, his glasses falling.

"Got it. Not funny." We followed after him, entering the beautiful house I've seen once before.

Euphemia and Fleamont were also there, warm smiles plastered on there faces.

"Sirius, Olivia! Oh dear, you two are freezing!" Mia gave us a bone crushing hug. Are all the Potter's always so warm?

"I'll help with that." Fleamont got out his wand, pointing it at us. He muttered a spell, and before I knew it a warm breeze flew into me.

And I was no longer wet, or cold.

"I'm sorry, I just need somewhere to stay tonight and tomorrow I'll be ready to go to Leaky Cauldron, and-"

"Nonsense, Olivia!" Mia looked at me like I was crazy. "You're welcome to stay as long as you like."

"But I wouldn't want to intrude-"

"Merlin, Olivia. We went over this last year, please stay?" James pouted, smacking Sirius on his forearm. Sirius followed suit.

"Pretty please, Gorgeous?" He gave me a wink, smiling like an idiot.

I sighed, glaring at the two. "Al... alright. As long as it's alright with you." I turned to Euphemia and Fleamont.

"Of course dear, it'll be good to have another girl in the house. Euphemia needs it." Fleamont narrowed his eyes at his wife.

"Sirius, same goes for you. And I will not take no for an answer, young man," Mia smiled, turning to James.

"James, show them to their rooms. And straight to bed for all of you. Goodnight, dears." She gave us all another one of her hugs, Fleamont the same.

Sirius pulled my trunk along with me, glancing at me every few seconds.

Strange.

James kept on turning every now and then, until we finally made it into a hallway.

"Okay, Lia. Close your eyes, and when I count to three open them." He peeped at me, hearing Sirius chuckle.

"I didn't know you could count that high, Potter." I closed my eyes, giggling.

"Not funny, Winters! And...one, two, three."

I opened my eyes, and the door I was in front of swung open. I let out a little gasp, stepping inside.

The room was breathtaking.

I looked up, and smiled. Stars were resting upon the ceiling, and I used my finger to connect them.