Chapter 13

Parker's House
Hey I'm back... It's only been days and you guys want MORE and here it is.

What is your guys favorite food?

🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫PARKER'S P.O.V
🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩

"Text him text him text him!!" I say over and over again trying to make Kayden text Alex. "IF YOU WANT ME TO TEXT HIM SO BACK YOU DO IT!!" he yell. Damn he scary when his mad.

"Ok ok how about we go to your house and hang them we can text him ok?" I ask "ya let's do that!!" We walked out side it was snowy mountains and forest I love this town it so pretty I love it so much not as much as Kayden and the others. They make me so happy!! 

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
A/N it keeps auto correct ing Kayden to Jayden so if you see Jayden or some times Hayden it's a post to be Kayden OK!
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

"So what your favorite color?" I ask "um lime green is my favorite" He said giving me the cute smile of his. He's going to be the death of me "yourself?" He said looking at the snow under his feet "Bight blue like my eyes." I look in his eye so he can see.

"Oh I see my house is that white one with the red roof." His house looks a little small for a family of 6. "Ok look we are going to have to go through the window." He said "what why do we have to go through the window?"

"Oh did I say we I mean you. It's so you don't meet my family it was awful when my brother's soulmate Max came." I just look at him sadly "and I was all of you guys to meet them at once ok I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings." He look down I hugged him and whisped in his ear. "Is ok I understand my family can be crazy too." I said with a soft smile.

He smiles back "ok were is your window?" I ask "oh this way." He showed me to a big oak tree. "It's that top one now I need you to stay here in tell I open the window now you need to hide my neighbors are nosey ok?" He asks. I gave him a nod.

"I'll hide in the bushes" I hid in the bush stay there for about 6 minutes and I getting worried about him. I hope he is okay.

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊kayden's P.O.V
😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

I walk in to my house trying to get in with out my mom seeing me. Then I hear the most high pitched and annoying voice ever
"BIG BROTHER KAYDEN YOUR HOME!!" angel my "sister" screamed. I'm pretty sure a Banshee can't scream that loud.

"Kayden we need to talk come here." My "dad" Said. Oh my god why me "I can't I'm busy!" I run up to my room and was about to unlock my window when my "dad" Walked in.  "We need to talk ab-" I cut him off "I'm asking you nicely to get the hell out of my room.... Please."

"Kayden you do not curse in this house." He said trying not to yell. "Dan get out of his room now!" My mom yelled coming up stairs she looked in his eyes. "I just want to talk to my son" He said "FINE you have 3 minutes." I told him.

"ok what I was trying to say was... I'm sorry I have not been there for you in your time of need I promise I will try to be a good father to you and your brothers. I will be talking to the school tomorrow about them not doing anything about you getting bullied. I'm so sorry can you forgive me I know it will take some time for you and your brothers but I'll be here for you if you need me. I love you."

"Ok I'll forgive you in time can you please leave now?" I asked. "Yes, do you need anything." He asked walking out of my door hand on the handle of the door.  "Ya can I be left alone for tonight?" I ask "yes you can I'll be down stairs.

🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩Parker's P.O.V
🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩

I saw Kayden get the window open he looked down and I waved at him he motion for he to come up. I get to the tree and try to climb the tree to take me a minute.

" Ok what should we text him it has to be perfect ok?" He said "ok we have to say you know me but you don't know where Riley is I hope we find himor her soon and then we need a time to meet up. And give him my number as well." I told him "ok should I tell him more about us like are race."

A/N race dose not mean the colour of some ones skin is what they are EX. Parker is a Healer Alex is a Vampire

"One thing at a time ok pumpkin?" Aw he started blushing I love it. "Ok how is this"
He showed me his phone with hop in his eyes. "You should put that nickname he gave you at the bottom other than that it looks fine."

Hey, me and Parker wold love to meet you,  But sadly we have not found Riley I really hope to find him soon. I'm really happy you went back to the coffee shop to find me again. Here's Parker's number (###) ### ####  going to put us all in a group chat is that ok?

Sincerely your coffee boy ☕

☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕
Yesss! Now they just need Riley!!

1084 Words