Chapter 1

🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Stars.

They're so pretty.

My parents are stars, shining down on me. They watch me every day, looking after me. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Or they're just laughing at the fact that I haven't escaped this stupid prison yet.

Ever since my parents died, I wondered if they cared about me at all. If they did, then why'd they end up getting the same sickness and dying without telling me that they had the sickness? Or did they poison each other, hoping that I could live on my own? I mean, I did find a bunch of bleach in their room! What was I supposed to make of that?!

Then again, their sickness didn't kill them, but I don't want to think about that right now

As I was standing on my balcony, my thoughts were interrupted by a disgusting voice.

"Get your butt down here! You need to make my breakfast before you leave slave!" The stranger yelled.

I walked to the kitchen and made a simple oatmeal bowl. I placed it on the table for him. He sits down, but looks at me before he eats. That's when I know I forgot something.

"Where's your electric collar?!" He yelled. I quickly ran back to my room to get it and put it on. I turned it on and walked back. He had the button in his hand, and I was ready for the impact.

He held down the button and I fell to the ground as it shocked me harshly, yet I made no sound. I didn't scream. I didn't whine. I didn't cry. I was silent.

After a few minutes of utter pain, he released the button, stopping the shocking.

"Go get ready for school, then leave my sight. And today's Wednesday, so collar stays on during school." He said as he started eating.

I went back into my room and got my clothes. Black leggings, no shirt, but I put on a thin black jacket, then a baggy black hoodie over it. Before I pull my hoods up though, I get a black scarf and wrap it around my neck, hiding the electric collar.

Once I'm done, I leave the house and start walking to school. I get there early, so I just sit outside like other kids are, only I'm alone, far away from people. All I bring to school is a backpack that holds one big binder that holds all of my school work. So I had nothing to do but listen in on other conversations. When I'm around, most are rumors about me.

"Look! It's Lucy the Mute!"

"Woah! I bet you that she's hiding her curvy body under her baggy hoodie."

"I call dibs on making her mine!"

"Jeez, why does she get all the guys?! Just because she's wearing all that black!"

Yeah, I've heard them all. Nothing was new today. So the bell rung when it was supposed to, and I was one of the last people to enter. While everyone went to the main room to talk with their friends, I snuck up the back stair well, the one I'm not supposed to go in, and walked to the art room. This was my first class anyways, so I liked getting here. I love the teacher as well. She teaches me one on one some secret art tricks. Of course though, I don't speak, so I just nod, or shake my head.

I sat at my seat, my teacher looking up and smiling at me then going back to her work. I pulled out my canvas that was hidden in the supplies room. I grabbed some paint and added only a few finishing touches. When I finished, it turned out like this.

 When I finished, it turned out like this

It resembled me.

I am alone. 

I live in a clouded world.

And I'm looking over a cliff, debating.

Jump? Or not?

The bell rings and I quickly put my canvas away before anyone else comes into the room. I finish cleaning up and sit at my chair. I watched as everyone came inside. Everyone came in with their table partner but one. My partner. And let me just say this now! I hate sitting by popular people, and he's the king of popular people. 

He is!

The one and only!

Dumbest person on earth seeing that if he fails the next test, I'm gonna be his tutor!

Natsu Dragneel.

.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-.-*-

Hey guys!

So! 

I know I have several books out already, and I'm not good at keeping the posts even, but I've had this fanfic for a long time and I've really wanted to post it, so here it is! Knowing me, I'm going to forget about my other books again, focus on this one, realize that I have other books, then do those ones. 

(And if you couldn't tell, this was Lucy! That's why there's a bunch of this🔑🔑🔑🔑. Fire🔥🔥🔥 is Natsu! In case you didn't know!)

Anyways, BYE!