J-Hope (Pt. 1)

"You're late", Jin said.

"There was traffic. Anyways I'm here now. What's the plan for today?", I asked.

"Well a few rookie groups are here to practice so we have to wait. The guys are sitting over there", Jin pointed towards the benches where the guys were sitting.

I talked to the guys for a few minutes before sitting down on the floor. There was a guy, who I've been seeing at this building for a few months, practicing his choreography. He was really good.

My mouth gaped opened at the sight of him moving all around the dance floor. My heart was beating really fast.

"Oh no. I know that look. She gave that look to one of her friends back in fourth grade and he ended up kissing some other girl's cheek. She didn't speak for a whole month", Jungkook said to Jimin, Hoseok, and Yoongi.

"Wait, so that means she likes Kevin? She hardly even know him", Hoseok said.

"(Y/n)?", Jungkook waved his hand over my face.

I didn't blink once. I was so amazed by his dance moves. It's like he was hypnotizing me. He winked at me once he noticed I was looking at him. I can feel my whole body melting.

"Maybe if I hit her behind the head?", Jimin said, extending his hand forward.

Jungkook slapped it away, glaring back at Jimin. Both of them argued back and forth while Hoseok stared at me.

"(Y/n)? Do you wanna practice with me after Kevin's done?", Hoseok asked.

"His name is Kevin? Do you know him? Do you think you can introduce me to him? He's really good at dancing", I smiled as I watched Kevin tie his shoes.

"Uh I don't know him. Anyways, it looks like he's done. We should go practice", he said, standing up as he held his hand it so he could help me up.

"Yeah sure", I said, standing up on my own while I let my eyes on Kevin.

We made our way towards the middle of the practice room. I felt a little nervous since I could feel Kevin's eyes on me.

After a few minutes, I couldn't breathe. I was bending down while my hands were on my knees. I shouldn't have parked my car a few blocks down from the building.

"Are you okay?", Hoseok asked.

"Yeah, we should take a break", I said.

I walked over to my bag and sat down. I was looking for my water bottle when I remembered that I had left it in the car. I was in such a hurry, I forgot to put it in my bag.

"Need this?"

When I looked up, I was met with a pair of brown eyes. It was Kevin. He was holding an extra water bottle that wasn't opened.

"Uhh..yeah..thanks", I smiled and took the water bottle from his hand.

I expected him to walk away but he sat down right next to me. I felt a little uncomfortable but happy.

"I'm Kevin", he held his hand towards me.

"(Y/n)", I said, shaking his hand.

"(Y/n), what a beautiful name. So original. You're pretty good at dancing. But I see you're having a problem. You're breathing in and out through your mouth. That gets you more exhausted. You need to inhale through your nose and exhale through your mouth. It'll be much easier", he said.

"Wow, I didn't know there were different types of....breathing", I said, mentally cussing at myself after I realized what I just said.

"Yeah. I can help you if you want. You'll dance better than now", he said.

"(Y/n), we gotta practice again", Hoseok said, interrupting us.

"Uh...Hobi, I was thinking maybe I should practice with Kevin. He said he could help me not get tired quickly. He has a way", I said.

"Your technique is great but it making her more tired. How can she practice if she's always taking a break every five minutes? She should try something new", Kevin said.

"I'll meet up with you later okay?", I hugged Hoseok and walked towards the middle of the room.

"I know what you're doing. If you hurt her, I'm going after you", Hoseok wanted Kevin.

"I don't know what you're talking about. Why would I hurt someone who's extremely talented and flexible? She'll make a great partner", he smirked and walked towards me.

"Let it go. There's no way she's gonna say no to him", Jungkook said.

"You're her brother. You're suppose to tell her not to talk to him. Do you remember what he did to the other girl that worked here? She got fired because he accused her of trying to sleep with him. Do you want her to get fired?", Hoseok asked.

"Just admit that you like her already. Maybe she'll listen to you", Jimin said.

"Who's side are you on??", Hoseok asked nervously.

"Well I can't say anything to her because she won't listen to me. She always thinks I'm being dramatic when it comes to the guys she likes. Anyways, at least I like you hyung so you can go and get her", Jungkook took of his shoes and massaged his feet.

~~~~~

"I feel like we should go to the room next door. There's too many people here and it won't help you calm down. It's best if you're relaxed while you're practicing", Kevin suggested.

"You're right. Let me just get my bag", I said.

While I was putting my stuff in my bag, Hoseok walked up to me. He was stuttering and his hands looked clammy...or maybe it's because he was dancing too hard.

"What's up?", I asked him.

"(Y/n), I don't think you should be hanging out with Kevin. He's not really a good person", he said.

"I thought you said you didn't know him", I said.

"I lied. Look, I'm only trying to protect you. Just stay here with me. I always help you practice. I'm your partner", he said.

"I just met him. What do you think he'll do? He's very nice and even suggested going to the room next door so we could dance more comfortably. Just trust him", I said.

"I don't trust him. At all", he said.

"Okay fine. Then trust me. You trust me right?", I asked.

"Jungkook told me about you and your friend back in the fourth grade. He'll easily hurt you and I don't want you sobbing over him", he said.

"Wait, Jungkook told you that. That was years ago. I'm not that weakling little girl anymore. And I could fine on my own. I don't need anyone protecting me. If you're gonna be this way, maybe we shouldn't be partners anymore", I said, slinging my bag over my shoulder.

"You're being dramatic. I'm only looking out for you. If you go with him, in less than a day he's gonna be flirting with you and trying to get into your pants. Then after that happens, he'll ignore you and won't want to talk to you. And then you're gonna come back crying", he said.

"What makes you think I'm gonna sleep with him? Do you really think I'm that vulnerable? Just because I haven't had a a serious relationship doesn't mean I'm that desperate. I have to go. Kevin is waiting for me", i said before turning away.

"Dude...you screwed up", Jungkook said.
______________________________

Part 2 coming soon!

Whoever lives in the sylmar area or where ever the fire has taken place in California, I give my love and prayers to you and your family. Not so sure if the firs is out already but hopefully no on has gotten hurt.