This again?

(I would like to start off by saying I'm sorry for not posting a lot but understand I'm a person to I have a life, people to hang out with games I want to play ect. So I apologize for my absence any way on to the story!)

I awoke again in the red boiler room so I guess I wasn't really awake. I don't know if this is a good or bad thing sense I'm away from who ever captured me but I'm with another killer.

Freda: I would say it's a good thing.

(Y/n): AHH FREDA WHAT THE HELL!?

She just laughed at my reaction.

Freda: sorry (y/n) I just couldn't help myself.

(Y/n): *sigh* well what do you want is it about what I owe you?

Freda: no not yet at least~ there's someone who wants to see you.

(Y/n): well where are they?

Freda: oh she's already here.

You began to look around seeing no one. You turned back to Freda and see her just casually smiling.

(Y/n): there's no one here.

Freda: oh that's where your wrong she's always been here you just can't see her because she doesn't like to show herself.

???: your only half right Freda

You felt yourself shivering as you heard the voice sense it sounded like it came from all around you but there was still no one else around you two.

Freda: what how am I only half right I've seen your sexy body before just show us!

???: I feel no need to show my body.

The voice was finamine but still gruff.

???: now go I wish to speak to (y/n) in private.

Freda: aww fine see you around (y/n)~

Freda kissed your cheek and when you blinked she was gone.

(Y/n): the hell?

???: now that we're alone I would like to talk (y/n).

(Y/n): how do you know my name?

This was starting to scare you a bit sense you couldn't see who you were talking to.

???: I know everything about you from the moment you stepped in my domain. Now any other questions?

(Y/n): yes two actually first who are you?

???: I have no name but my followers have called me the entity. Now what is your second question.

You tried to think of a calm and rational way to express your feelings and thoughts into one sentence, and then you spoke.

(Y/n): WHY THE FUCK ARE KILLERS CHASING ME AROUND!?

Entity: that is something I would like to talk to you about.

She responded casually as if you shouting never happened and you were having a regular conversation.

Entity: you are something special but neither you or I know what it is but we can feel it resonating from you this strange feeling that makes us... Feel special.

(Y/n): well what's it feel like? *thinking* I should've said that differently.

Entity: it a warm feeling and cozy feeling. Like what you felt when spending time with your family.

(Y/n): heh I guess that does seem nice.

Entity: which is why I have a proposition for you.

(Y/n): eh?