- 55 -

"Okay, so S will tell us the plan," Jin announced.

Yoongi blinked, his mind a little fuzzy. He frowned at Jin, not really understanding what he was saying.

"The plan?" Jin said again when Yoongi did not answer him.

Oh yeah, the plan.

Shaking his head, Yoongi tried to focus. There were a lot of things in his mind and his eyes kept on staring at that mansion. He should focus, though. Focus. Focus. Focus.

Shoving everything in the back of his mind, he forced his mouth to speak. "We'll split to find more clues fast. Jimin will come with me. Tae will be with with R and Kook will be with P. H will stay here in case of emergency."

Yoongi was supposed to say more, but Jin stepped in. It seemed like the older boy could sense Yoongi's discomfort so he silently volunteered to continue the talking. Thank Jin and his mother instincts.

"We will need your help, Jimin," Jin proceeded to say after giving Yoongi a meaningful smile. Yoongi was pretty sure that Jimin would've notice his odd actions except that the younger boy was also facing a dilemma of his own. For a moment there, Yoongi forgot his own problems as he contemplated on the fact that it must be really hard for Jimin to be forced to step inside a place that held many significant memories.

Yoongi frowned, his hand already in the middle of going to Jimin in order to comfort the younger boy. However, he remembered something.

Jimin...lived here when he was a kid, right?!

Wait...so Jimin lived in the same mansion where that kid lived?

Yoongi's hand fell into his side as sudden realization hit him.

Could it be that...

"Okay, hyung. What do I need to do?" Jimin said in response to Jin's earlier request. He was smiling, but it did not reach his eyes.

Everyone, except Yoongi who was in the middle of a crisis, gave Jimin encouraging smiles. "Thank you, Jiminie. Since you know the house pretty well, we will need you to map it out. We can then begin designating roles to each pair. We'll probably assign you and Yoongi to your room, and to Z's room as well. The others could look around the garden and in other parts of the...uh, mansion," Jin said, seemingly a bit awkward at the fact that what Jimin called as a 'house' turned out to be a really huge mansion.

"Yeah, Jiminie. You never told us your house is so biiiiig!" Taehyung exclaimed, pointing at the house. It kinda seemed like he was also lowkey trying to cheer up his best friend.

"So that's why it seemed like you never run out of money, hyung," Jungkook inserted as well. "I always thought that maybe you were well off but I never thought you were this rich!" The boy then looked around at the other agents, eyes filled with wonder that Yoongi momentarily forgot his own issues. "Jimin's dad must earn millions! Is this how it is to become an agent? Can I sign up?"

The boy received a light pinch from Taehyung for this. Tae pursed his lips and clicked his tongue. "Don't be silly, Kookie. Their job is dangerous. You can get killed! No amount of money can buy your life back once you're dead."

Oddly, the younger boy only responded with a shrug, a faint blush blossoming on his cheeks. It's pretty weird since Yoongi was expecting him to laugh it off or stick his tongue out playfully.