Chapter sixty two

The crazy ex

"Ava!" Klaus shouted as he crashed through the door of her apartment

"Ava!" Klaus shouted as he crashed through the door of her apartment. Cami came rushing in to the living room, startled and confused by the hybrids appearance.

"What are you barging in for, she said she stayed at yours last night." She reasoned, quickly catching one of the vases he had flung into the air.

"When? When did she say that?" klaus demanded, barely catching the girls gaze as he sped around the room to find any clue to where she was.

"She texted me last night, why?" Cami replied, finding the text in her phone and attempting to push it into his line of sight.

"Because she didn't text you, Lucien did! How could you not possibly realise that your sister was missing?" Klaus yelled, pushing away the sofa to find anything that could lead him to ava.

"Lucien has her? How did you not get her back?" She yelled, dialing her sister as she bounced on her heel in anticipation.

voicemail.

"He had her. Now she's actually gone, and who knows what danger she is in."

******

Ava was thrown to the floor, the morning sun light streaming into the church like an unchecked fire.

"What are we doing here?" Ava groaned as a figure towered over her, their auburn hair picturesque of the burning flame capturing the light.

"I heard a rumour these men train here hoping to be made into vampires, so I'm going to grant them their wish." Aurora beamed slyly, kicking the blonde out of the way as she watched the fight.

"Please don't change them against their will, do not destroy their lives. I may not know who you are, but you sure as hell are not in control of their fate." Ava spat as she stumbled to her feet, her body seething with anger. Aurora looked shocked for a moment, a small laugh escaping her lips.

"I assumed you knew who I was. No matter, allow me to introduce myself. I am Aurora De'Martell. Long lost love of Niklaus mikaelson." her captor smiled sweetly, brushing down her dress a little too frantically.

"He and I are having a little bit of a spat at the moment, as he took my brother captive." Aurora continued to explain, bouncing over to the blonde hyperactively. Her smile faded.

"Now, its come to my attention that you are quite precious to him, so I'm taking you." Her voice floated eerily through the haunted hall, stinging avas mind as if it the memory branded against the walls jumped at her unfamiliar tone.

Aurora motioned to the men fighting in the background, quickly slipping a grin back onto her lips.

"And these lovely, delicious, delightful specimens are going to provide incentive. Once they're in transition, they'll need to feed. And since you will be the only human blood available, well Nik better give me what I want." Avas face drained of colour as the vampire backed away, toward the men who barely noticed their entire existence would soon change forever.

"Stop." Ava demanded, fear etching its way over her expression. The sound of a rattling cage boomed through the church as Aurora smacked her small hand against the ring, a sweet smile on her lips.

"Gentlemen, off you pop." She sung as half a dozen men shot a disconcerting look in her direction. Slowly, they did as they were told and hesitantly surrounded the auburn and blonde.

"Congratulations, boys. You have all been selected to receive the highest honour bestowed upon your pitiful species." Aurora looked at each one, brushing her fingers against their shirts as her feet plodded against the floor.

"Don't do this, Aurora. Your fight is with Klaus and I, not with them." Ava pleaded, her eyes wide and bleeding cold tears.

Aurora tutted, a sly smirk as she turned back to the bewildered men. And before Ava could stop it, the sounds of necks snapping echoed through the room.

*****

Klaus cracked the hinges of the apartment door as it smacked against the wall.

"Not a fan of knocking, are we?" Lucien muttered, swirling the bourbon liquid within his glass.

"I afford courtesy to this in my good graces. You've fallen short." The hybrid observed, his eyes already shining yellow.

"Which is why I've called you here. The Ava situation has gotten a tad out of hand." Lucien commented, rising from his seat unfazed by his sires temper.

"Out of your hand. You put her in danger." Klaus retorted, storming toward man with an angry haze shrouding his vision.

"I put her in protective custody. Her decision to leave was rather ill-advised." Luciens tone was cynical and humorous, spinning the laptop to show what he was implying.

"See for yourself." Klaus peered over his shoulder to see a flickering image of the lift only a few metres away from him.

There she was, golden hair flowing down her back as she ran frantically into view. He could see the fear in her eyes as they met with someone else, someone Klaus hated.

The auburn haired girl smacked avas head against the lifts wall, blood painting her fingertips like nail varnish. Aurora De'Martell had her, and who knew what he would have to do to get her back in one piece.

•••

Merry Christmas!

Shout outs:
@Aurora_Venus
@user72508143
@IWWEROMANREIGNS
@nicholesmithfield
@dreamswill
@sabra10

Please vote comment and add to those lovely reading lists,

Sorry for any mistakes,

Thank you for reading,

Goodbye x