Hospital

Olivia's POV
I wake up to the sound of loud beeping. My head feels as if it's been stabbed repeatedly. I try to move but I realize that there is a cast covering my legs. My heart starts to beat quickly and the heart monitor follows suit.

The door opens and in comes a man in a doctors coat. He has soft eyes and a nice smile. His short grey hair covers up a wrinkly face. He smiles down at me with pity in his eyes.

"Hello Olivia, I see that you've woken up. I'm just going to check your vitals and then I'll send your visitors in." He says. Standing beside me and putting the band around my arm as to check my blood pressure.

"What visitors?" I asked cocking my head to the side.

"Your friends." He answers. I just nod my head. He probably meant friend. Ashley.

As soon as he's done he walks out the door. Not ten seconds later Ashley runs into the room.

"You bitch!!! How could you do that omg are you ok. God Olivia don't do this to me ever again!" She yells. Tears pouring down her face. I just laugh.

"Ash I'm ok. I promise" I promise her. She stops crying and hugs me. It's an uncomfortable position considering how she's leaning over the side of the bed.

"You have a few other visitors," Ashley says. Winking. The door opens this time the five boys I'm slowly becoming friends with steps in. Ashley steps back.

"Hey Liv, are you ok hun?" Noah asks. I just shrug. Or try to. I make eye contact with Dylan in the back of the room and blush. Looking away slowly. Lee steps forward.

"You should've told someone dude". He says. The others all nod. I just look down in shame.

"I didn't want to worry anyone and I didn't wanna make it a big deal" I whisper to the six people in front of me. I look up at them only to see the shock in their eyes. Ashley grabs my hand.

"Bitch you already know I always worry about you anyway," she says. She looks into my eyes and I see the tears.

"Please don't cry over me" I beg.

"Too late" she replies. I hang my head. Sad that I upset one of the only people I care about.

"Hey don't be sad. I do it because I care about you? Ok?" She says grabbing my cheeks so I'm looking into her eyes. I just nod although I'm still beating myself up on the inside.

"How long have I been here?" I ask trying to change the subject.

"A week" Cameron replies.

"I've been out for a week?!?!" I ask. The others just nod. I fall back into my pillows and groan.

"I have so much school work to make up" I groan and place a pillow over my face. The others just giggle at my pain.

"Don't worry. We'll get it done for you" Dylan says from the back. "Won't we guys?" He says elbowing his friends. The start to nod vigorously and I giggle. They all perk up at that.

"You're so adorable" Julian gushes. I just blush and look down. I hear the sound of a slap and I immediately look up to see Julian rubbing his arm. I tilt my head to the side and look at the other boys questioningly.

"You guys are weird" I giggle. They all smile. "Can you guys leave so I can take a nap" I whisper trying not to be rude. They all nod. And leave the room.

Two weeks later

Today is the day I'm finally getting out of the hospital. They wanted to keep me here until my vitals were at a steady pace and I could eat solid food. I'm moving in with my uncle. Dad is going to jail for child abuse and negligence. The trial is next Tuesday and thankfully I don't have to go. The restraining order uncle David filed will keep him away from me.

There is a knock on the door that breaks me out of my thoughts.

"Come in" I call out. The door opens. There stand the boys and Ashley. At least one of them comes to see me every day. To bring me homework and tell me about stuff going on at school.

"Are you excited?!?" Ashley giggles. Jumping up and down. I just laugh at her quirkiness.

"Yes, Ashley" I respond. She stops jumping up and down and blushes. Dylan steps forward and hands me a bag with clothes in it. I finally get to change into real clothes.

Dylan and I have grown closer in the past two weeks. He comes almost every day. We talk and listen to music. He usually brings me food. I tell him he shouldn't spend money on me, but he insists it's not a problem. He likes to touch my hand a lot. I think it's because he feels bad for me. But I really do like the way it feels. Although I'll never tell anyone.

I look in the bag. It is jeans, a sweater, a scarf, and my favorite pair of boots. I raise my eyebrow at him.

"Ashley picked it out. I was just designated bag holder". He says, rubbing the back of his neck. I just giggle.

"Not manly enough for you?" I ask. Teasing him.

"Olivia I am all man" he responds. I just smirk at him. I think his cockiness is rubbing off on me.

"Ok children stop flirting. More preparing for leaving" Ashley interjects. I look down at my hands blushing. I look over at Ashley and see her smiling triumphantly at Noah. He's just smirking back at her. I roll my eyes.

I flip my legs over the side of the bed when the door opens again. In walks Uncle David.

"Alright kids give me some time with my niece," he says sternly. All my friends file out quietly.

"Do you think they're scared of me?" David asks. I nod and he smirks. "Good". I giggle at his comment and he laughs with me. I love my uncle's laugh. It's low and booming and it rumbles. It's one of my only good memories of my childhood.

"Can we go now?" I ask.

"Yea, let's get you out of here kiddo". He replies. I smile and throw my legs over the side of the bed. Once my feet touch the floor I motion for David to leave. He cocks his head to the side.

"I have to change!" I insist. He gets the hint and leaves. I just sigh and grab the bag slipping the underwear that Ashley had snuck me earlier on followed by the rest of my clothing. The pants were a little hard to get over my boot, but I managed.

"Done!" I called out. The door opens again and all my friend and Uncle David walk in again. I throw my hair up into a bun.

"Ready?" David asks. I just nod and hobble towards my crutches. I hop down the hallway and into the elevator. Once we reach the lobby I say goodbye to my friends and promise to meet up with them tomorrow. David opens the car door and I hop in.

He closes his door and the car pulls out of the parking lot. I'm ready for a new start.

Life. Take two.

Ok, guys. Tell me how you all liked this chapter. Also, tell me what you like more Dylan or Olivia's point of view. I'll see you lovelies later ❤️❤️