A joyful sight.

Your jaw dropped.

That's right. He said he loves you. And he is even topless right in front of you, and you're cornered by him.

"Y-you what?" You ask again, shocked by his words.

"I said I love you." The man repeated again, snickering. "Oh, look at your reaction. You're so adorable." He tilted his head to the side, cutely.

You're so speechless. Not even a day has passed and he already confessed that he loves you. This is way too soon.

"I-i think it's too soon... You don't even know me well and-"

"Oh, but I know you more than you think I do." He immediately cut you off. "I've seen you around so many times, Y/N. I know so many things about you." Jimin smirked.

"O-oh... " And yet again, you had no idea what to say.

"Sweetie, you're perfect. How many times do I have to say this?" He breathed hotly.

"I-i think you said enough... P-please let me go... " you said, turning your head away. But you've done a big mistake by doing that. You can now feel his hot breaths on your neck, making you go insane.

"Hmm... Only if you do me a tiny favour." He giggled seductively.

Gulp.

A favour. God, please no. This is going to turn out the opposite way. You're literally about to jump out of a window. No joke.

"What f-favour?" Your stuttering makes it so obvious. You're so nervous. And Jimin knows that. He can see every single one of your moves.

You're screwed.

"Well... " The blonde man stood silent for a few moments, thinking about what favour you could do.

And suddenly, his lips formed a very seductive smile.
"Kiss me." He requested.

You begun to literally choke on your saliva as soon as he demanded a kiss.

Hah! He can keep dreaming. You're never going to kiss him.
Ever.

Jimin laughed once more, but this time, at your reaction. He's enjoying this too much. He needs a very good slap.

"What? It's just a little kiss." He cooed, putting his bottom lip out and pouting adorably.

"N-no thanks." You shake your head quickly.

The prince sighed. "No? Then I guess we won't get to make a deal in which I might allow you to leave and never return."

Wait.

WhAt dID tHiS oNe sAy?

EsCaPe?

HeLl yEs bOiS

Your head suddenly turned to look back at him. Your eyes widened and quickly nodded. "Okay" that was the only thing you said before you gave him a little kiss on the cheek.

"Okay now let me go." You said, smiling sweetly.

You expected him to move and leave, but... No. He didn't. He just stared at you with a very surprised expression.

"Listen," he started, his surprised expression suddenly changing into a very unimpressed one. "If you want to make the deal, you have to kiss me properly. A kiss on the lips."

And suddenly, your mood dropped again.

"Oh." You roll your eyes.

"And I can't let you go just now- we still have to make the deal." He explained before leaning his head against yours. "But of course, this is the only change I'm giving you. You either take it or leave it." He whispered.