Chapter 24

Falling For My Brother's Bestfriend

2012 All Rights Reserved

Chapter 24

hey there cutie pies , I'm having a bad day but seeing your comments & the amount of reads / votes I'm getting turned it all around. thank you all so much.!

enjoy.! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blair's POV

"Merry Christmas!"

I bolted awake from the loud yell. Sitting up, I looked at my surroundings as confusion dawned on me. Then last night events came rushing back:

After Aiden had given me the ring, we had stayed in the backyard and spent the late night just enjoying each other's company. We kissed now and then but we laughed and sweet talked to each other more. My heart was blooming with so much love by the time we decided to head back to our houses and rest.

I didn't realize how tired I really was until my legs gave away before I could even reach the stairs. Saying 'Fuck it', I stayed in the living room. The love seat didn't allow me to stretch out and the big couch was occupied with Blake. Seeing no other choice, I knew I had to sleep on the floor. 

I took a few pillows from the love seat and set them next to the Christmas tree. I lazily laid down on the floor but then I started to get cold. Grabbing the edge of Blake's blanket, I quickly tugged at it and taking the whole thing for myself. I smiled at the surprised noise my brother made and saw him shiver at the sudden chills that hit his body but he didn't wake. Soon enough, I was fast asleep too.

Back to the present, I rubbed at my tired eyes and saw that my brother was kneeled down next to me. Ironically enough, Blake looked like a little kid on Christmas morning. His blue eyes were sparkling with excitement and his lips were turned up in a big grin.

I heard laughing and I looked up to see our parents. My father had one arm slung across my mother's shoulders and was holding the cane with the other. Their smiles matched my own.

"Merry Christmas, BB's." they both said to us.

Blake and I stood up and walked over to them for a big family hug. "Merry Christmas." we said to our parents as we received kisses on our heads.

"Let's open presents!" Blake said.

Breaking free from the hug, my brother and I went back to the Christmas tree and started sorting out which presents were for whom.

Blake got a new laptop, flat screen TV, and money. I got a Tiffany necklace and earrings and a few MAC make up. Blake and I put our money together and got my mother's Christmas present - which I picked - a Coach set; along with the purse was a wallet and shoes.

Throughout ripping wrapping paper and shouting in joy from our gifts, I noticed my Dad quietly sitting on the love seat with a huge smile on his face. It was then that I remembered that we forgot to buy something for him.

"I'm sorry we didn't get you anything, Daddy. I feel horrible." I told him.

Still smiling, he opened his arms in invitation. I sat on his lap and hugged him. 

"Being with my family again is the greatest present I could ever get."

~

Aiden's POV

I had exactly 60 seconds.

I mean I know there were only 8 people all together in the Bradley's home but Blair had disappeared right before the countdown and now I couldn't find her. Even Carly didn't know where she went off to and this girl knew Blair's every move even before she made it. I started to get worried when I checked her bed room and she wasn't there.