Chapter Seven ~

They were so stubborn! As soon as they entered the palace they didn't mind anything I said! I wasn't used to this. I wanted to be in control. I wanted them to listen to me!

It was after dinner and I was walking back to my room. I had decided I was definitely keeping the orange haired boy. His name was Kim Taehyung. I noticed how he valued his clothing. I heard him mutter sewing tips and various things under his breath.

"Do you like to sew?"

"Um, yes, I do, actually. The others make fun of me for it, but I have always loved sewing. That's not my only talent, though."

I also thought Jung Hoseok was good company. Once he broke out of his shell (which didn't take a while), he opened up a lot. He was always smiling but I still noticed the darkness in his eyes. He really wanted to get rid of the reputation he had built up. Hoseok was a good worker. He was the first one that listened to me. He should stay.

The hallway was quiet until I felt a force push me against the wall.

"You really think I'm going to listen to you?" A voice said. Kim Namjoon.

I looked in his eyes. "Unhand me."

His hand slid around my waist. I tried to reach down for the small knife that was strapped to my thigh underneath my dress but he grabbed my hand. "Nuh-uh, darling. You're going to listen to me."

I felt his breath on my neck but it vanished just like that. As if he was never there.

"Jungkook, what the heck?" He asked. I opened my eyes and saw Namjoon on the ground, Jungkook on top of him.

"Hyung, no!" He scolded. "You can't just do that!" He got up and looked at me. His face grew red and he looked back at his friend. "She has given us a really good opportunity, hyung. You can't just throw it away." He quieted down and the red color that painted his face soon left. "I thought we were trying to get rid of our sins, not continue to make them."

I didn't even listen to the rest of the conversation. I was keeping Jeon Jungkook, too.

***

Park Jimin was alright. I noticed how he was very attentive to details. He hated dust. He cleaned everything that was dirty and even offered to wash my dresses after seeing the stains on a few. Aside from the winks, lip-licking, and seductive gazes I thought he would be a good butler.

Min Yoongi, huh? He was quiet and he had an interest in my piano. He wanted to play it but I said maybe later. That later was meant to be a "never" but he proved he was worth having around. I was struggling with the debt Aaliyah needed to pay another kingdom. Their ruler decided to send the payment in the form of his currency, not mine. But Yoongi helped. He said he had to deal with all types of currencies where he was from. "I can't speak any other language, though," he added, sheepishly.

Kim Seokjin was something special. I couldn't cook anything, always being waited on, but he stopped that. Jin told me what to do and what not to do in the kitchen but I stopped him. "You know more about cooking than I do. Why don't you run my kitchen?" He looked baffled. "Right now or forever?" "I would like forever but you can change that if you want." He grinned. "It would be my pleasure!"

Kim freaking Namjoon. That idiot. I don't know why I invited him in into the palace in the first place. He couldn't go two minutes without making a suggestive comment but I could tell he was smart. A little quiz proved he could be a teacher if he wanted. "But darling are you sure you want me?" he asked. I rolled my eyes. "If you lay another hand on me, I will not hesitate to cut your head off myself." "Okay, fine. Maybe another day."

I told Mark they would do well. He was glad and bowed, happy he had succeeded his task. I gave him a bag full of gold and told him there was a house near the palace. I told Jin to prepare of basket of food, which he gladly did, and gave it to Mark. "Thank you, Mark. I really appreciate what you've done."

"I would do anything for my queen," he smiled.

Our lips touched and I wanted to tell him to stay but I didn't want to break the kiss. I loved every second of it but he parted from me. "I have to go see my family, Your Highness. Thank you for all you've done."

We waved bye and I saw him run off, back to his family. That was the last time I saw him.

I think his sister owns a small spice shop now.

---

My readers are going to find me and burn to me to the ground. I'm sorry I don't ever update this. I honestly think it's not that good so that's why I never work on it, but you guys seem to think otherwise.

I'm open to suggestions on what should happen, btw, if you have any ideas.