Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Carls POV

I woke up slowly. I noticed Lilian was still peacefully sleeping. I looked at her now swollen stomach. I kissed her cheek softly. I went downstairs. I saw dad passed out on the couch. I went to the kitchen. I poured food for everyone. I ate slowly. I then went upstairs and checked on Lilian. She was still sleeping. I smiled to myself.

I went back downstairs. I looked at my dad. I knelt down beside him. I shook him. He wouldn't wake up. He's probably all I have left. "dad wake up. WAKE UP!!' WAKE UP!!!" I yelled shaking him. He still wouldn't wake up. My chest rouse up and down breathing fast. I couldn't lose him. He's my father.

I then heard footsteps. Lilian's. She looked tired. She looked at me with her blue eyes. "I heard yelling. What's going on?" She asked softly. Her eyes then moved down to my dad. She slowly went over. "He won't wake up." I whispered. She then grabbed stuff from her bag. She cleaned his cuts carefully.

She then hugged me. I then started crying into her shoulder softly. "I can't lose him." I mumbled into her shoulder. I hugged her back softly. Her stomach was in the way but I didn't care. She rubbed my back softly. She kissed my cheek softly she took my face in her hands. "He'll be fine. Don't worry, he'll wake up soon." She whispered.

I nodded softly. "I'm going on a run." I whispered and kissed her cheek. I got up and grabbed my gun. I also grabbed my bag and holster. I put my holster on and put my gun in it. I walked outside. I went to the nearest house. I grabbed a light thing. I walked up the stairs slowly.

I backed up and ran into the door trying to open it. I fell down and sighed. "Dammit." I mumbled and got up and grabbed my hat. I unlocked the door with the light thing. I walked around. I grabbed food and put it in the bag. I climbed up the counter. I saw something. My eyes widened and smirked. I grabbed it and put it on the table.

I got down and looked around the house. I went into a room and saw a dead bird. I made a face then closed the door. I walked over to what looked like a closet. I put my hand on the doorknob. I opened the door slowly. Fingers and moans and groans appeared. A head then appeared. Walker. I tried shutting the door but failed.

I then ran down the hall. I ran into a room. I kicked books out of the way but failed. The walker was closer. I let it in and ran to the door. I closed it and made sure it wouldn't get out. I grabbed a piece of chalk. I wrote on the door "Walker inside, didn't get me got shoe." I finished writing and put down the chalk.

I went downstairs and grabbed the pudding. I went to the roof and ate the pudding. I swayed my feet while I ate. I finished and got down. The pudding can was in the middle of the street. I began to walk back to the house. I then noticed something. 3 walkers dead. Someone has been here.

I ran to the house and went to the back door. I went inside and shut the door behind me. I put the bag down and went into the hallway. I heard voices. I went into the living room seeing dad and Lilian talking about random things. Dad chuckled smiling. Something I haven't seen in a while.

I leaned in the doorway smiling watching them. Lilian looked up and smiled. God I love her smile. She's everything I could ask for. I still won't forget what I did but it's in the past. I went over and sat down beside her. I softly put my hand on her stomach. One of the babies moved making me smile.

We all heard a knock on the door. It wasn't a walker. I got up holding my gun up. Dad got up with his gun also. He looked through the peephole. He then started smiling and chuckling. "What?" I asked softly with my gun to the door. "It's for you." Dad said smiling.

___________________________

Michonne's POV

It's been two days since I've been here. I looked through a room. I grabbed a new shirt and put it on. I went downstairs to see Carl eating. He looked over and started smiling and laughing at me. "Do you like my very attractive shirt?" I said smiling for once.

"It looks good." He said smiling. I sat down and began to eat. "I wish we could have soy milk." I said softly. Carl looked at me and made a face. I laughed at his face.

"Really gross?" He asked still making that face. I couldn't help but laugh. I nodded softly. We then had a conversation about soy milk. Once he said Judith he got up and went to his room.

I got up and went to the kitchen. I saw Rick looking through cabinets. "I heard him laughing. Something I haven't heard in a while." He said and leaned against the counter. I looked at him. To be honest he looked like shit. "Carl and I are going on a run." I said softly.

"I'll go." He said. I shook my head. I knew he just be hurting. "You were out cold yesterday. I think you should stay and rest a while. He nodded and sighed. I went and grabbed Carl.

___________________________

Lilian's POV

Michonne and Carl had just left. I was upstairs in the room Carl and I were staying in. Rick had gone to take a nap. I then heard footsteps and voices downstairs. I got up slowly and went to where Rick was. I shook him softly until he was awake.

"Theirs people here." I whispered. He then heard then and his under the bed. I laid beside him under the bed. My stomach didn't help. I was in too much pain. I breathed heavily but covered my mouth. Footsteps were now closer to the room. Someone laid on the bed. The side I was on. I winced quietly.

I looked at Rick. He looked worried. He looked at me. He knew I was in pain. we waited until the guy was gone which was a while. We crawled out slowly. I stood up and winced. We ran quietly and climbed out the window. Rick caught me when we were climbing out the window.

We saw Michonne and Carl. "Go!" I half yelled and half whispered. I ran beside Rick. I breathed heavily. Once we were out of sight of the house I slowed down. My body ached. I don't know how much pain I can take.