ch. 29

I looked back and jumped back just in time to by slapped by a demon dude! Ohh fire-truck! Its Zelgo!

 " Get away from her Zelgo." Ben warned as he pulled me back. Zelgo chuckled and grabbed me. Ben looked at me in fear as mist started to surround me. I giggled just a little bit and made the Mist freeze Zelgo. I pried my arm away, grabbed Ben and sprinting away still only in that little night gown. I took us up to the tree I always went to. Ben sat across me on the branch with a horrified look.

 " What? " I asked in a quiet tone. Ben then started to shake. I then saw he was cold. " Ohh! " I handed him the jacket he gave me and he nodded while slipping it on. I hugged him and he hugged back. After a few hours of talking up in a tree our butts started to hurt.

 " So...you wonna go home? " He asked as if regretting every word he said as he said it.

 " Sure...will Jeff be pissed? " I asked as I jumped down from branch to branch.

 " Hell yea..dude you have been gone and stuff! " He replied as he followed. I started to walk home with Ben beside me but every step felt wrong. The closer I got to the house the more a hole was being torn into my stomach as if to say ' don't go' and it was starting to take control. The mist started to go around me like it did when I was craving to kill. I ignored it and kept walking. Now every step was like a chain was wrapped around my foot. Every time my foot hit the floor it was harder to walk.

 ' don't go...its not home.' A voice said n my head. I stopped a second and then kept going. I ignored the voices but it got difficult as they got louder and louder until they screamed at me. My knees buckled and I fell. Here I was sitting in the snow with a bloody white night gown and messed up hair crying because the voice where screaming at me. I looked crazy..well more crazy than I really am.

 " SHUT UP! " I screamed as I clenched my head. At this point Ben went to go get Jeff and I was alone like this. I sat on my knees in the freezing cold crying and screaming. As Jeff neared they calmed and the first said ' Now he is home. ' With that they stopped. I looked up and instantly pounced up and hugged him.

 " Haya are you ok? " He asked I shook my head.

 " I'm never ok..."

 " what just happened? "

 " Uhmm...voices...mental breakdown...not having you around. " I said. I then kissed Jeff and he was taken back.  " I love you...and sorry for running off..." He smiled...besides his cut smile...like a normal smile.

 " I love you too. " He said as he picked me up. Ben chuckled as Jeff messed up my night gown and flashed Ben. I buried me face into Jeff's bloody hoddie taking in his sent of roses and blood. I didn't care what they giggled at I was with Jeff and to me, that was all that mattered. ' Thaks voices...and I know it isn't home but its the closes thing to home...and trust me Jeff is still going to pay. ' I thought. I heard the first giggle and then they stopped.

 ( Ello people! Expect a update probably on here but at the same time don't. I'm gonna try to update by starting now but I have to go to the hospital this morning so...<3 ya! )