Chapter 26

Severs snape's patronus

Daeran POV

When Kili dropped me off at Helm’s Deep I wanted to cry. They were leaving me. They didn’t want me anymore that was why they sent me away.

When we arrived kili had left me with Eowyn a noblewoman of Rohan. She seemed kind enough, but I didn’t really care.

Kili had told that as soon as all this was over they would come back for me. I wanted to believe him, but I was having a hard time figuring out why they sent me away. I could have stayed and helped.

My magic wasn’t the best but I could still help. “Cheer up Daeran, they will be ok.” Eowyn said to me. I ignored her though. They would need my help. I had to help.

“Please eat child, you need your strength.” I looked at the food she placed in front of me. I wasn’t hungry. I didn’t want to eat, but I knew she was right. If I was going to help I would need my strength.

Sirius POV

“Everything is going according to plan. We should be getting word soon, so get ready.” The three figures before him all nodded their heads in understanding.

Estel POV

We made our way to the top of the tower killing orcs and other disgusting creatures.

Legolas had only a few more arrows left and had resorted to using his swords. Severus and Arthur were firing spells left and right using cutting and killing curses.

I was very impressed with their fighting skills. I decapitated another orc and continued on my way. Gandalf reached the top before I did.

I could here him yelling incantations. What they were for though, I don’t know. Suddenly Gandalf was thrown backwards hitting the wall.

I ran over to him and helped him up. Suddenly a spell hit me and I was frozen. I fell to the floor hard. I could hear Gandalf yelling and cursing. The next thing I know I can move again.

I search for my sword when I feel someone pulling me up. Arthur stood over me wand firing. He helped pull me up and I couldn’t me more grateful for the help. “Everyone get inside” Arthur yelled loudly.

No one questioned it and made their way inside. Severus and Arthur faced the door once everyone was in. They quickly pointed their wands at the door sealing and locking it.

I looked towards where Dumbledore was standing. He had an angry look on his face. His wand was pointed in our direction, but there were a lot of us and only one of him.

Dumbledore growled at us noticing this. He pointed his wand behind saying a spell. Severus and Arthur tensed and fired, but their spells were quickly blocked.

I turned when I heard something loud crash behind me. Large troll like creatures were transforming from the books behind us. Thorin ran towards one and slashed at it. The other dwarves ran after and started attacking the creatures.

I turned towards Dumbledore and threw my dagger. A painful yell echoed through the room as the dagger lodged into Dumbledore’s shoulder.

He turned my way, a green light coming towards me I quickly ducked behind a large desk just before it could hit me.

I looked back when suddenly more than five spells passed by me. Wait five. I looked over my shoulder. Standing there were the other wizards. Sirius, Tonks, Remus and Ms. Weasley. Where did they come from?

...Previously…

...“Sirius” Sirius turned and saw Severus and Arthur approaching him. “Yes?” “We will be leaving soon and we need your help.” Sirius’s face became serious. “What do you need.” Severus handed Sirius a scroll. “It’s a portkey” Severus explained. I will send you a patronus when we near our destination. Telling you that we have arrived. If you get another one it means we need your help. This port key will take you to me.” …