Namjin - Birthday gift

Namjoon had been staring at his boyfriend for exatly thirty minutes. He knew because the clock in the room was towards him. He was awake at 10 o'clock. But since it was 4th of December and Seokjin's birthday, he let him sleep.

Okay, Namjoon always let him sleep in, so it wasn't new. Namjoon tried to get out of bed without Jin noticing and proceeded to the kitchen to make some coffee. He sat down in the livingroom searching through tv channels.

It was almost 12pm so Namjoon decided to make some breakfast for Seokjin aswell. He had one of Jin's favorite on a trau with coffee and a cookie on the side.

He went into the bedroom and sat the tray on the night table. He sat down beside Jin and started waking him up slowly by singing "Happy Birthday".

Jin sheeply opened his eyes and groaned.

"I made you breakfast baby" Namjoon smiled. Jin turned over and sat up puttin the tray on his lap.

"Thank you this is so nice of you" Jin smiled.

"I have plans for tonight aswell" Namjoon added. Jin looked at him.

"But i'm going to my parent's house for dinner?" Jin said.

"Yeah i talked to them, you're suppose to be there at 3" Namjoon nervously smiled. "And i'm gonna pick you up about 7 or something"

"You already made all my plans?" Jin asked.

"Yes i did. If you hate me for it, that's okay. I mean you can change your plans back if you want" Namjoon suggested.

"No it's fine" Jin chuckled. "So what should i wear tonight?"

"A suit. Or just some nice clothes?"

"A suit it is" Jin smiled. "Wait how long have you been up by the way?"

"Not long" Namjoon shrugged.

"Okay, if you say so" Jin said and started eating. "You want some?"

"I ate hours ago" Namjoon laughed.

"You said you hadn't been up long" Jin spoke in an offended tone and playfully hit Namjoon's shoulder.

"Only like two hours" Namjoon defended himself.

"You could have just woken me up" Jin suggested.

"You're a little grumpy in the morning" Namjoon commented.

"I am not grumpy" Jin argued. Namjoon just looked him.

"I'm just saying"

"Oh isn't everyone a little grumpy in the morning?" Jin asked and rolled his eyes. "Don't laugh at me Namjoon"

"I'm not" Namjoon said, oviously trying to keep his laugh in.

"Jerk" Jin mumbled.

"Love you too Jin" Namjoon laughed. Jin just rolled his eyes and enjoyed his food.
____

It was time for Jin to leave for his parents house and Namjoon was driving him.

"You seriously not gonna talk to me because i laughed at you a little bit?" Namjoon asked while they were driving. No answer. Jin didn't even look at him. Jin always did this. Usually he would break after an hour but this lasted longer.

"Baby c'mon" Namjoon whined. "You look beautiful by the way" He added. "Stunning"

Jin found it pretty hard not to answer, he loved when Namjoon complimented him, and he just wanted to hug him and tell him lots of compliments back. He also knew Namjoon was trying to get him to talk.