Christmas Music- Neji x Reader Modern AU

3rd P.O.V

"Hinata, you must come save me now." Neji whispered into the phone in a urgent manner.

"But why Neji? I thought you were excited to be able to spend Christmas with (Y/N)."  Hinata's voice asked through the phone.

Sighing Neji explained, "Well Hinata opinions can change. So are you going to come save me or not?"

But before Hinata could reply, the phone was taken from Neji's grasp catching him by surprise. 

"I'm sorry Neji's bothering you Hinata." (Y/N) apologized in a sing-song voice as she was the one who took the phone, "I promise it won't happen again. Now I must be off, bye-bye!"

And with that (Y/N) hanged up the phone glaring down at Neji, who was sitting on his bed.

"You shouldn't be bothering Hinata! You know she as a life too!" (Y/N) lectured as she sat on the bed as well.

"Well, it's not my fault you won't stop singing Christmas songs!" Neji shot back giving (Y/N) the stink eye.

(Y/N) P.O.V

"What's the matter with Christmas songs!?!" I questioned flaring up at the fact Neji said that.

"It's only November!" Argued Neji trying to prove his point. (A/n I know it's not November, so leave me alone)

Getting frustrated I stood up a stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind me. 

"You'll regret not liking my Christmas songs!" I shout as I walked down the hall.

As I walked down the hall I heard a chuckle from Neji's room, "As if."

-- Time skip to Midnight brought to you by Midnight from Fairy Tail --

'It is no time.' I thought with a malicious smile on my face, 'To activate operation "F**k-You-Neji-Christmas-Music-Is-Awesome!"'

I crept down the hall in my ninja-mode to make sure not to make a sound. By using ninja-mode I was at Neji's bedroom door in no time. Being very careful I opened Neji's door. Thankfully luck was on my side or, should I say Christmas song magic is on my side because the door did not creak. 

The next part of the operation was to get next to Neji. So naturally I army crawled across the floor allll the way to Neji's bed side. It was getting more difficult not to laugh due to what I was about to do.

Still being very quite I set up the mini speaker, and hooked it up to my phone with blue tooth. Then without a second thought I push the play button. And the next thing I knew 'Santa Baby' was blaring from the speaker, which caused Neji to bolt straight and give a 'manly' scream.

"What The F**ck!!!" Neji shouted as he realized it was my doing.

I was dying of laughter now as I rolled around on the ground, "I told you *HAHAHAH* You Would *HAHAHAH* Regret not liking Christmas music *HAHAHAHA*!"

Even though I couldn't see Neji due to the darkness, I knew he was pissed.

All of the sudden the music stopped and I stopped laughing. It didn't help either I had no idea where Neji was in the dark room.

Just as I thought I was safe, I was pinned to the ground with my hands above my head.

"It seems (Y/N)... You have been a very. very naughty girl."