Chapter 9

THIA

River stares at me, wide eyes swirling with emotion. "What?"

Smiling tenderly at him, I repeat, "I love you."

Beneath my palm, his heart beats wildly, as if it wishes to escape the confines of his chest. His breathing quickens into short, fast pants. His cheeks redden and a for a moment, a confusion of emotions war on his features. Fear, excitement, indecisiveness, defeat, and finally resolve spreads across his face, his hazel eyes sparkling with anxiety. "Really?"

Giggling at his silliness, I nod in confirmation, "Yes."

How can I not love him? He's perfect. He's kind, handsome, and whenever he touches me, my whole body responds with butterflies and tingles.

Within a fraction of a second, he has me pinned to the bed. Slowly, he lays himself on top of me, his long hard body pressed against mine. An odd tingling sensation between my thighs makes my cheeks heat up. He holds most of his weight with his arms, so I am not crushed.

"I am so glad, baby girl," he whispers huskily into my ear, his minty breath fanning my flushed cheek. He spreads his legs on either side of my hips, kneeling so he can lift his hands to carress my other cheek. 

Feeling myself become even hotter and more tingly between my thighs, I frown in confusion. "I feel funny," my voice comes out husky for some reason.

Suddenly, his head jerks up in surprise, staring at me with wide, shocked eyes. "Where?"

Whimpering, I pout as I point to my crotch area. "It feels tingly, River. Why? I've never felt this way."

His eyes darken, a strange emotion shining brightly, "You haven't?"

His husky voice sends a shiver down my spine, and I get even hotter. "No," I moan, not understanding what is happening to my body.

Bringing himself to lightly press his hard pelvis against my hot part, he gently brushes the hair out of my face as I squirm uncomfortably. "Don't worry, angel, it's perfectly normal. Did your mom never tell you about making babies?"

What an odd change of subject. "Yeah," I say, confused, "She said parents get babies by kissing."

His eyes darken further, rubbing himself against me, shooting pleasure through my body. 

Enjoying this immensely, I rub myself against him. "That feels so good," I groan, rubbing harder. 

"F**k!" River jumps away, panting heavily. "D*mmit, Thia! The things you do to me."

I look up at him, confused. Looking down, I see his sweatpants tented strangely, like a stack of marshmallows are under there. "What is that?" I point to his pants, sitting up and crawling closer to the mound that keeps getting bigger. "Woah! River, it's growing!"

He grunts, as if in pain, "That is my penis, baby."

Glancing up at his red face, I wonder why he's wincing. "What's that?"

"Something men have," he explains, grunting again as I lightly touch the tip of it.

"What does it do," I ask curiously, touching it again.

"So many things," he groans, lifting his hips to push it further into my hand.

He seems to like me touching it, so I gently rub it, "What things?"

"RIVER!"

I turn to face the door as someone knocks on it. 

"What?!" River sounds angry, almost savage.