17: lusting

WARNING: this chapter does not contain smut but slightly mature content.

"fuck." the word rolls off my tongue in a hurry as I flinched backwards to the wall, in reaction to the cold touch of the rushing shower. Jungkook's bathroom was more luxurious than necessary, and all the devices seem foreign to me.

As a result, I'm left confused and puzzled. I had no absolute idea how to adjust the temperature of the shower, and let's just say it wasn't pleasant. The cold breeze on my wet skin made me feel more naked than I was already.

Just as I was about to fiddle around the handles, my eyes caught a glimpse of white, which was a big fluffy towel. I grabbed it without thinking, wrapping it around my body securely as I made my way to the door.

"Jungkook?"  I called awkwardly, opening a gap enough for my voice to reach. Almost immediately, I heard his footsteps and a shadow casted behind the door.

"Sooju-

My hands had travelled from the doorknob to the towel that slipped down without my knowledge. I was then face to face with the boy in front of me, his eyes examining closely from the damp hair sticking onto my neck and all the way down my half-naked body.

The both of us froze in position. I observed his eyes widening as the seconds passed. His hand that grabbed the edge of the door had loosened, sliding down from the shock.

Gradually, his lips curved up into a cunning smirk, eyeing me hungrily against the bare skin that was exposed entirely to him.

"babe, that's my towel you're holding." he declares, inching closer to me and tugging onto the hem of the towel. I felt a rush of red spread across my cheeks.

"Sorry," I stuttered, averting his eye contact and pushing his chest away. "I wanted you to help me with something..."

"Help you clean?....gladly." He pulls me towards him roughly, slightly biting onto his bottom lip. "I'll get every little inch of you."

A loud gasp leaves my lips as he forces his way into the bathroom, locking the door behind him effortlessly with a click. His grip on my waist was firm as he pushes me against the wall, the cold surface sending trembles down my spine.

When I glanced back into Jungkook's eyes, there was a look I've never seen before. A predator. The tip of his finger spread across my lips sensually, his gaze had fallen into deep temptation and lust.

"Let's play a game," he whispers into my neck playfully. "If you make a sound, you lose."

"Like hell I'd lose to you now, Jeon Jungkook." I parted my hair to the side, before crossing my hands and kneeing his groin, just enough for him to let out a deep groan. His lustful eyes turned into a glare.

I pinched my lips together to avoid a single word from escaping my mouth. He starts by placing sweet kisses onto my jaw and down my neck, nibbling tightly against my skin to leave a dark blue mark as a reminder of his touch. It felt as if he's claiming his territory, one by one. Not a single spot was missed.

Jungkook removes his shirt agonizingly slowly, allowing me to feast on the sight. I held back the muffled screams in my throat as he closes in on me again, his bare chest glistening with the sweat from our hot makeout session.

Instead of sounds, a heated breath leaves his reddened lips as Jungkook explores the area around my collar. He sucks a little gently at first, and then comes down needingly, fully knowing how mad it drives me to feel. His biceps twitched against my shoulders as he embraces me even tighter.

"Mmphmm..." I held back the best I could, but he continues to press teasing kisses on my skin.

And as if hickies weren't bad enough, he crashes his lips onto mine, morphing it passionately with his. The sweet kiss turned quickly into french when I felt his tongue slide pass my bottom lip, asking for entrance.

"Hah..." he pants heavily, tossing back his tousled hair. My hands were still gripping tightly to his back muscles, which tensed when we kissed.

"I win this game, mister." I stuck out my hand to give him a tiny head flick. He groans a little in his deep voice, soothing the area of his forehead which i hit.

"Then this calls for a reward..." Jungkook carries me in his strong arms, slinging me over his shoulder. He places me in the bathtub, smirk wider than ever.

My alarming senses tingled when he places a hand sneakily on my thigh. As it got closer and closer to the danger zone, I panicked.

"LOOK, A JUNGLECOCKADOO" I pointed behind his back, and Jungkook turns to look. Before i realized it, I had done a round-house turning kick to his head.

"Shit." I froze, staring at the unconcious mess I've made on the floor.

••••••••

A/N: lmao this was the update I wasn't happy about. I wrote this in a plane. I promise to work harder for nicer content.