Christmas Morning

{Requested}

      Everything outside was blanketed with snow, it was early in the morning in the Kogane household, but that didn't stop the little Koganes from waking up and screaming "It's Christmas!" Then bolting to the livingroom to rip apart the boxes sitting under the lit up Christmas tree.

        ___________ woke up in a hurry, shuffling through the drawers for her camera. Keith was rather sluggish and a bit grumpy that she was more focused on whatever she was doing instead of staying in bed with him.

       She rushed to the livingroom, camera in one hand and three Christmas hats in another. "Lance! Hunk! Pidge! Here are your hats!" The three children got up from the ground and dashed towards their mother to grab their hats. They looked absolutely adorable.

       Keith walked in, rubbing the tiredness out of his eyes and seeing his beautiful wife and kids enjoy the early morning of Christmas. He swore _________ was the most childish on holidays than their own four year olds.

      He joined her on the couch and watched the three kids search for their name on the boxes. Hunk and Pidge teamed up, organizing their boxes so it'd be easier rather than going crazy like Lance was.

       "I got a present from Santa!" Lance announced, holding up a box and his siblings stared in awe.

    "No way!"

        "That's awesome!"

   The children huddled together and _________ snapped a picture of the perfect moment. The young boy began to unwrap the paper and gasped.

      "I got the Blue Lion Toy! Just like I asked! Thankyou Santa!" He fist pumped the air, making Keith and ________ smile.

     It was Pidge and Hunk's turn to open their presents and they were so happy with everything they had gotten. Hunk got a little kitchen playset he had begged for, Pidge got a large box of Legos for toddlers since the original was a choking hazard.

       They all started playing with their toys in their pj's, eating some Christmas cookies, and drinking Hot chocolate or egg nog.

        I walked to the Christmas tree and pulled out a box from under it, walking over to Keith and sitting beside him, before he pulled me onto his lap.

     "Merry Christmas Keith." I kissed his cheek then handed him the present. He took it and began to unwrap it, I watched as his hands pulled apart the red and gold wrapping paper, his face lighting up when he opened the box.

       "Just a little something to keep in your workspace when the kids and I aren't around." I smiled softly as he pulled a picture frame out. The photo inside was a collage of when I was first pregnant with triplets. Then the one below was Keith and I holding the new borns, I had Pidge in my arms, Keith had Hunk and Lance in his. He was smiling with tears rolling down his cheeks, looking at the beautiful creations he and his wife had made. His eyes were soft and full of adoration when he looked at the photos. A small smile graced his lips as he recalled the memories of being a new parent, he had cried way harder than his own wife when he cradled their children.

       "I love it. Thankyou __________." He leaned in for a kiss on the lips which I gladly accepted. We pulled away and he reached over for a very small box on the coffee table.

      It was velvet with a simple red bow sitting neatly on top. He handed it to me and I grinned up at him.

        I untied the bow and opened the box delicately, my eyes widened in surprise when I was met with a beautiful gold chained necklace with a heart attached to it. I pulled it out and saw a small latch on the side, my nimble fingers pushed it open and inside was a picture of Keith and I, our first date.

     We were very young, I was seventeen at the time and Keith was eighteen. He took me to a nearby park at night to watch the meteor shower, I remembered him telling me all about being in the Garrison and learning about constellations, and bragging about being one of the top pilots. I was absolutely amazed with his knowledge and want to explore space, back then I never thought about settling down with him and tying the knot. Then he asked me that night to be his girlfriend, I knew I couldn't pass up the opportunity, so I said yes. Since then, we had been so happy together. We eventually got engaged, married, and started a family of our own.

       My digits ran along the smooth surface of the polished gold heart, in the picture we were snuggled up against each other with the blanket draped over our shoulders, facing away from the camera as Keith pointed at the night sky. I had my head resting on his shoulder, his head on mine.

        "Merry Christmas __________." He whispered in my ear and I turned around, encircling my arms around his neck, and connecting my lips with his for a passionate kiss that practically screamed a million 'Thankyou's. He was taken aback at first and then immediately melted into the kiss, his hands rested on my waist, fitting perfectly like a puzzle. He had to quiet himself from letting out a moan by their bodies being pressed up against eachother.

    "I think we might have another brother or sister." Lance grumbled while pushing a button on his blue lion, making a plastic missile shoot out of its mouth and knocking over some wooden blocks.

    "Yep." Hunk and Pidge agreed in unison.