TWENTY THREE

"SEBASTIAN!" Alondra's voice was heard all over the house, making Sebastian become pale at the sound of her voice.

Sebastian dropped everything he was doing, scared that something had happened to her. He never left her alone, but now he decided to go over to the studio and read some scripts that had been sent to him. She pushed him too, saying he needed to think about himself and not just her. Now he was cursing under his breath because if something had happened to her he would blame himself forever.

He ran to their room, not even knocking on the door but walking straight in to find an Alondra with a smile on her face and tears in her eyes.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" Alondra only nodded as Sebastian got closer to her confused. "Then why the scream?"

Alondra grabbed his hand, placing it on top of her belly that had become quite big now, and waited. He arched his eyebrow while looking at her, what was she doing now? She had screamed and made him though for the worse, but now she was acting out. She didn't understand her right that moment.

But then he felt it. It was weird at first, but the second time it happened he couldn't help but show the biggest smile he had ever had. The sensation it brought him was a joy that was out of the world, bigger than what anyone could ever imagine. There it was, the one person he loved dearly more than anyone, showing by the smalled movement that she or he was alive. He kneeled down, his words coming out without processing.

"Hi baby, I'm your dad," he softly said while bringing tears to Alondra's eyes. "God I can't wait to hold you."

It must have been his voice, because after that the baby kicked once more, this time a little more hard. Sebastian's eyes filled up with tears as he looked up to his wife, who was sharing the same emotions she was going through. Welcome to parenthood, this was just the beginning of it all.

iamsebastianstan

∞iamsebastianstan

she wanted to cook "tostones" just for me and I feel blesssed @soyalondrastan408k likes | 325k comments

408k likes | 325k comments

loading comments..

user1: sometimes I forget she's Latina and I'm like wow

user2: okay but tostones are the bomb

robertdowneyjr: fun fact is that he doesn't know how to make them and when she's not on set with him he whines about not being able to eat them

soyalondrastan: I can assure you they sell them in Atlanta @robertdowneyjr

robertdowneyjr: but they weren't made by you and according to him that's what makes them so special @soyalondrastan

soyalondrastan: god I love my husband

user3: I want a family like this

iamsebastianstan: and I love my wife @soyalondrastan