Debut [part 1]

A/N This is the part that I deleted! Ahaha sorry for the long wait! Hope you all like.

Screams were heard every corner of the place. It was so hard making my ear ring

Thump Thump Thump

I hear my heart beat beating fast. This is it Eunhye.. Take a deep breath. Breath in. Breath out. And slowly the spot light shown to our faces, I smiled. It's show time..

~•~•~•~•~

~Earlier

"PLEASUE WAKEEE UP!" I heard Seungkwan's singing at the other room. Making me cover my ears. Can't this boy be quiet for once.

"Someone please make him shut up" I yelled. And the next thing I know I heard a thump sound and a... girl scream? Definetly it's Seungkwan. "THANK YOU" I said, went back to bed. Now a peace and quiet..

Or so I thought. Somebody got a hold of my ankles and started pulling me off the bed making me scream.

"AHHHH HELP ME THERE'S A MONSTER!!! IM GOING TO DIEEEE!!" I screamed as I fell to the floor and covered my eyes too afraid too look.

"Please don't kill me" I shakily said. And after a moment of silence laughter was replaced. I uncover my eyes and saw Mingyu laughing along with others. THEY WERE VIDEONG ME THE WHOLE TIME!

"Oh my God! Have you see the face of Eunhye! It was hilarious!" Mingyu between laughs said.
"AHAHAH I KNOW RIGHT!"

"HA HA HA! Funny Funny Funny! Very Very Very!" I mocked them, making the boys laughter doubled.

"AHAHAHA THAT EVEN MAKES IT MORE FUNNY!"
"PFFFTT"
"EVEN THOUGH I DONT GET ANYTHING IM STILL LAUGHING AHAHA" wew.

"Ok so what's the point of you barging in my room?" I said, raising my eyebrows and also crossing my arms while tapping my foot.

"Excuse me gurl this is also my room" Seungkwan sassily said, me and Vernon turned to him.

"Shut the hell up Seungkwan!"We both said.
"LANGUAGE!" Jun screamed, making me stare at him..

"Steve Rogers? Is that you?" I jokingly said, they just stare at me blankly and didn't get my joke I just sighed.

"Oh right you don't watch Avengers" I said.

"Okay why are you here anyways? Waking me up at" I checked the time it was 6 am!?

"6 AM?? WHY SO EARLY" I whined, they shrugged " Doogi Hyung 's orders." I silently cursed and wished that Doogi Oppa would trip on his way.

"Why's everyone so.. Hyper?" I asked.
"You forgot about it"
"About what?" I looked at them as they looked at each other.
"Yep she definetly did" They muttered.

What's so special? Why's everyone so excited? I tried to find in my mind what's so special about today.

"Ok she got lost in her own world" I shushed him.

May 26th.. huh? Wait isn't that... I gasped and checked my phone it was today!!

"AHH ITS TODAY??" I screamed making the boys cover there ears but slowly nodded.

"WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME SOONER!? I COULD'VE WOKEN UP REALLY EARLY!" I cried and ran towards my cabinet and started rumaging towards my cabinet ignoring the boy. And chose the outfit for me to wear.

"I'LL BE USING THE BATHROOM FIRST! ADIOS!!" I said, rushing out of my room and went inside the bathroom.

Meanwhile~

The boys stare at Eunhye as she rushed to get her stuff and headed towards the bathroom..

"Did she know that she left her towel here?" Seokmin pointed out. Then loud steps comes towards the room revealing Eunhye, she looked around and her eyes landed on the towel.

"That's mine hehe" She said, and quickly takes it and ran out of the room.

"Man she's fast" They all thought.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"You guys didn't left me any food?" I pouted, as all of the plates were scarfed.

"WHAAATT??? You didn't left Eunhye any food!?!'" Jeonghan ran to the kitchen with pure shock in his face. Plates were emptied none were left! Boy they were so hungry.. My stomache growled making me frown.

"Unbelievable.." Jeonghan said, and turned to me.
"Dont worry Eunhye I'll cook for you" Jeonghan said, I shooked my head.

"Nah I'll just eat Lucky Charms and ì you need to get ready.. now go" I said, he looked unsure I nodded at him to go so he ruffled my hair and went upstairs.

I walked towards the cabinet and pulled out a box of Lucky Charms and pulled out a spoon and bowl also took out a carton of milk and placed it on the counter.

After mixing everything I started eating my food.

"Mm crunchy" I thought. I quietly ate until loud steps coming towards the kitchen.

"Eunhyee I'm hungry" Chan said, coming towards me and sat on the counter.

"Off the counter" I said, pushing him off the counter.
"Why are you bullying me" He pouts.
"Simple just don't sit at the counter.."I said, shrugging.

"Well aren't you going to feed me?" He said, as he stares at the bowl full of Lucky Charms.

"Didn't you ate already" I said.
"Well I'm still hungry"
"Then get one for yourself" Throwing at him the box of Lucky Charms.

"Tsk evil Eunhye" He muttered.
"I HEARD THAT!"