Chapter 3

🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

The stupid stranger had to shock me in front of Natsu! Had he left, I wouldn't have cared! But no! When Natsu sees something weird, he doesn't stop to find out what it was! 

Basically when I came out of the storage area, I felt a small shock on my neck, meaning that the stranger was about to do what he did this morning. But since I'm at school, I can't fall onto the ground like I can at home. So I quickly grabbed my stuff, but then stood at the table, gripping the sides as I took in the shock. I wanted to fall down and cry, but I had to get used to it.

Once the shocking was done,I open my eyes to see Natsu, staring at me. I quickly run out of the room and off to library aid. That wasn't really a class, but it counted as a class for me.

Once I got there, I saw my partner Levy, putting books away. I set down my stuff and sit at the check out area. When she sees me, she knows to come back to the check out area while I put the books away. This job didn't include communicating, so I was fine.

I saw many people come and go. Loud people. Quiet nerds. Jocks. Cheerleaders. I've seen them all. But when the jocks are in, they won't shut up! And then all the cheerleaders know how to do is gossip... About me! I don't mind that they talk about me, its the fact that they talk loudly.

I finished putting the books away and sat down to work on a sketch for my next painting. I came up with something like this.

But then I thought of something like this

But then again, I'm pretty sure that if I went with the second idea, people would start questioning me

But then again, I'm pretty sure that if I went with the second idea, people would start questioning me. So I went with the first one for the competition, and the second for my personal preference.

I packed up just as the bell rang and got up to go to my third class. After this was lunch, but I didn't have time to make my own lunch this morning, and the stranger refuses to pay for me, so I won't get to eat today.

I got to my third class and walked to the back. This class is English class, and I was already ahead in this subject, so I just pulled put my headphones and slept the whole time

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

At least until the stranger electrified me without warning, causing me to almost fall out of my chair. 

Boy how I hate these collars.