Escaped Disney Villain

I'm on a roll 😁 I've been getting so many ideas lately that I feel like my head is going to burst 😂

I guess Christmas is already working it's magic so get prepared for frequent updates...........till this sudden inspiration dies

Who knows? I might even finish this story before Christmas.....

Anyways, please support me by voting, commenting and sharing. I love knowing your thoughts 🙌

This chapter is dedicated to ALL MY READERS! I love you guys.

***************************

Hunter

I watch for a few seconds as Taylor walks away with tears in her eyes and I groan internally before excusing myself to go after her. I call on her to stop and she doesn't answer me but eventually, I catch up with her. I grab her wrist and turn her around and she tries to fight me before she calms down and hug me. I wrap my arm around her after a period of time and wait for her to completely calm down.

"Why can't you love me?" She sobs into my chest.

"I've done everything I can to make you be with me" She adds.

"Taylor, I told you that this can't happen between us on that last day of camp and we both agreed to give our friendship a second chance" I say and she moves out of my arm to look up at me.

"I know you said so but I just couldn't help but hope. I can't control what I feel for you Hunter. Do you think I like the kind of girl I've become? I did all this for you!" She yells her voice cracking between her words.

"Taylor, I never asked you to change. Like I've said before, I was a jerk for sleeping with you considering the fact that we were friends before and I'm really sorry. But nothing can change the past and I've made it clear that the only thing that can be between us is friendship" I state feeling like a jerk. More tears well up in her eyes and I clench my fist trying to tell myself that this needed to be done. Despite all the years that we have lost as friends, I still care for her but only in a platonic way.

"So you're not just getting engaged to her because of a business deal? You really love her, don't you?" She asks and when I refuse to answer her, she nods as if she got what she was looking for.

She stands on her tip toes and pecks my lips "Good bye, Hunter" She says before getting into the backseat of a car I hadn't noticed had been waiting.

She meets my eyes one last time before the car pulls away and I hope that she'll be able to get over her 'feelings' for me. I stare off till the car disappears in the far distance before turning back to get to Daisy: my fiancé. The thought that I now have some sort of claim on her did things to me that I didn't understand.