New World

Aliana's POV

Kassandra kept her eyes tightly shut as we moved from the Earth to space. I could tell that she was frightened while Fen just continued to laugh.

As soon as we were out of the Earth's atmosphere I slowed down, not wanting her to miss this sight.

I looked down at her and saw that she was holding her breath.

"Kassandra." I said and she looked up at me with wide eyes.

"Breathe." I told her and Fen began to laugh even harder.

She looked at me for reassurance and I nooded at her. She squeezed her eyes shut and blew out the breath she had been holding. After a few seconds she inhailed and her face lit up.

"I'm not dead!" She shouted. "I can breathe." I smiled a little and she began breathing in and out in big gulps.

Fen continued to laugh at her and I pulled her closer.

"Look." I told her and she turned her head and gasped.

The view of the Earth from space was breathtaking.

"Amazing." She said gazing at it in wonder.

"I didn't want you to miss seeing this, we're going to be moving pretty fast in a little bit." I tell her as she continues to look at the Earth, moon and stars.

After a while it seemed as if she'd had her fill, she looked at me and gave a breathtaking smile.

"Thank you for letting me see this." She said and leaned up to give me a short kiss.

I was kissing her back, enjoying the moment until Fen cleared his throat.

"I know you two are all lovey dovey now but do you think we could get a move on?" He said and poked me in the neck with his snout.

Kassandra pouted at him, I waited until she looked back at me and gave her one more kiss. She was flushed and breathless when I pulled away.

"Here we go." I told her, then we we're streaking away from the planet. She culched me tighter but this time she kept her eyes open.

********************************************

We've been streaming through space for about three hours now, getting closer to the planet.

"Are we there yet?" Kassandra asked yet again.

"Soon love, we're almost there." I tell her patiently.

"You said the same thing an hour ago and we still aren't there yet."

We had just shot around the final star when I heard her suck in her breath.

"Oh My God." She stated. I can't say that I blamed her though.

Onari is a beautiful planet, even more beautiful than the Earth.

It's made up of about fourty five percent water and fifty five percent land. There is about fourty percent wild vegetation and the last fifteen percent of the planet I had used to build a natural compound for Fen and myself when we are here.

"She is beautiful isn't she?" Fen asked also admiring the planet.

"It's beautiful." Kassandra says still taking in the planet.

"Are you ready to go down?" I asked her, not wanting to interrupt her viewing the planet.

"Yes, please." She whispered.

I angled us towards the planet and and we began making our descent.Passing through my warding that I have surrounding the planet.

The closer we got to touching down the tigher she held me. We broke through the outer atmosphere of the planet and we were approaching the ground.

"Why does the air feel so heavy?" Kassandra asked.

"Because you're too used to the Earths' gravity with is twenty times lighter than that on Onari. That's one of the reasons you wouldn't have been able to train properly on Earth." I tell her and touch down.

"At least we didn't crash this time." Fen says with another laugh unwrapping himself from around my shoulders and hopping down.

"Ahh." He says stretching. "It's good to be home."

Kassandra steps away from me and almost drops to her knees but I manage to grab her and hold her up.

"It feels like I'm going to sink into the ground." She says struggling to lift her hand. "The air is so heavy here."

"Once we begin your training, your body will adapt to the gravity here, but for now I will have you train in the compound and adjust the gravity so you will be able to stand on your own." I tell her and she smiles.

"Thank you, I can't imagine having to have you hold me up forever." She realises what she just said and rushes out to explain.

"Not that holding onto you is a problem at all, I would love to be connected to you forever." Now she blushes.

"I mean not connected in the creepy way." Now her eyes are looking everywhere but at me.

"What I mean is..." I cut off her rambling with a kiss.

"I know exactly what you meant ." I say when we pull away. She blushes again and looks down.

I pull up her chin and give her a quick peck.

"Let's get going shall we?" I ask her and she nods.

Fen has already gone on ahead and is already at the compound waiting.

When we reach the edge of the jungle and come to a clearing we see Fen sitting on the steps of the five story building.

"You built this?" Kassandra asked.

"Yes, I used the materials found on the planet so that this compound and the planet wouldn't disrupt each other." I tell her as we get closer.

The building is made out the hardest wood found in the planet, it has a dark almost black color to it. The glass of the windows were hand made by me. The double front doors were made out of the same material as the rest of the building. The wall around the compound is made out of the largest stones that I could find.

There are many dangerous creatures on this planet and I prefer to keep them out.

When we were inside the gate, I turned back to make sure that it was locked properly.

"Took you guys long enough." Fen said getting up from his spot on the steps and making his way to the door.

"What were you two doing, making out in the jungle?" He laughed as Kassandra blushed.

I opened the doors and Kassandra gasped.

"You should get some rest, It was a long journey and training begins tomorrow." I tell Kassandra.

"Home sweet home." Fen says happily, but underneath that I also sense his sadness and lonliness.

"Home sweet home." I say to his retreating figure.