More than friends: yoongi pt:2🌹

"I can't do this" Yoongi groaned
"YOU!!??!!WHAT ABOUT ME" you screamed.
"I'm stuck here alone...none of my family is here with me Yoongi, I just need company!" you said staring to cry.

Yoongi rubbed the back of his head.
"I'm lonely...your always gone I didn't mean to bug you" you sighed about to leave yoongi's music studio.

"Y/n-Ah wait" Yoongi yelled
You just ignored him and walked out of the building.

~~~~~~~~~~

You laid on the couch thinking if it was a good idea to stay here with Yoongi.
You were far from family and he was never home.
He was always going and sleeping around.
He got to party and make music while you were stuck working at little part time jobs.
Being 7 months pregnant you couldn't make music.
Yoongi said it's to much stress to make music while your pregnant.
He would come home at maybe midnight. Maybe with a girl. Maybe drunk.
The worst though is when he would come and apologize.
He would tell you how much he loved you and blah..blah..blahhh.
He would start to kiss you and you would melt and fall right into his trap.
Soon your top would be torn off all while Yoongi whisperd sweet nothings to you.
You would end up both naked in his bed.
He wasn't gentle all the time his kisses sometimes feeling almost like little bites.
His thrust strong and fast causing so much pain the next day.

You fell for it each time.
Each damn time.

He told you he was happy at first but as soon as it became more of an actuality he changed.

You go alone to the baby appointments. You go clothing shopping alone....Your always alone. It's hard making friends being 7 months pregnant.

The time ticked and soon it was midnight...then 1:00am the 3:00am....

You couldn't sleep until Yoongi got home. Even though he wasn't the best person in the entire world to you right now he is all you have.

You two have known each other since you were babies. You loved him even if he didn't love you the same way.

Finally you hear the click of the door. It was 3:30am and you were sooo tired. You slowly climbed off the couch to see Yoongi groggily walking in the front door.

"It's late" you chirped

"Ya I had to finish some stuff" he answered back.

"Are you hungry? I did some cooking tonight I was bored" You sighed

"You should be sleeping you know you need your rest" Yoongi chirped walking to the fridge to see the leftovers.

"Ya..I just like to wait f....for you" you stutter

Yoongi looks up an nods

"I'm fine y/n you don't have to stay up...now go to bed I think I'll pass on the leftover" he groaned.

You stood there silently waiting for him to say something. Maybe about today but he would probably push it off.

"Y/n-Ah what are you waiting for...." he scolds

"N..nothing he won't let me sleep" you sigh

"G..goodnight though Yoongi sweet dreams" you said like every night. His response simple like every night "same".

Yawn.......
"I'll stay up with you two" he says closing the fridge.

"No please go to bed hun..Yoongi"

"Nope I'll stay up go get on the couch...maybe a good belly rub will put him to sleep"

You smile and nod.