AUTHOR'S NOTE/ CHAPTER 1

*runs hand through dark hair, glances down at 6-inched heels, takes a deep breath, lets it out, walks in* Hello! Everybo- *trips on heels, falls facedown, bruno mars pantie coming into sight, scarred for life*

*desperately glances down at 6-inched heels* How do Kendall and Gigi do it?

*Throws off heels, scrambles to feet on barefoot and gapes at crowd* Holy Granola bars, um, Hello! I'm Maya, a silly teenager who- check bio for more info.

This is my first book on Wattpad! Began on December 7th, 2017, roughly three weeks after I actively joined Wattpad, after drunkenly creating an account way back in 2014.

Currently drinking some horrible prune juice as I type this, ugh, it's so bad but I can't stop drinking it. Is that how Vodka is?

This A/N is here after already publishing 27 chapters. I had no idea I was supposed to do one of those when I was beginning this book tbh.

SO Listen up!

1) First chapters are so immature LOL, like my writing legit got better after a couple of chapters, so bear with me. I'll edit, once it's completed, okay lovers? Stick with your girl,

(New: When you reach like chapter 27, you're going to be like, "Are you sure it's the same damn bish who wrote this book from the start??" Sjsjsj Idk why I added this)

UNLESS

2) You can't handle mature content. I'm not talking BDSM stuff(NO, my little brother pops up once in a while). But it's still got some "Mature" content.

3) Don't steal my work, like baby, that's not right. Wattpad checks those things, and they're gonna detect you, and it's not going to be pretty. (But you still will be)

4) Some latter chapters are triggering, containing triggering matters. I put Warnings on them. Take note!

5) Please don't be negative. You can be funny, constructive, emotional or conversational, but please don't be negative. I've got a wee little heart that can't take negativity. Yes, I'm emotional.... but to some point-.-

6) You might feel tempted to jump into conclusions as you read, but don't. Hear the full backstory first (Ref to latter chapters. You'll know when you get there, trust me)

7)I LOVE YOU FOR GIVING MY BOOK A CHANCE (get ready for the ride I have prepared for you)

© Copyright 2017 All Rights Reserved by theCertifiedbawse ®

NOW ONTO THE STORY!!!! *cavewoman mood activated whilst running out*

CHAPTER 1

"Hurry it up ladies! I want this house spotless in no time!" Mrs. Benson ordered her maids as she rushed out to the gardens to make sure everything was alright, "He is on his way. We have an hour only."

Mrs. Benson's 21 year old son had just graduated from college and she was throwing him a Welcome party. There was food, drinks, music and it was happening in the garden of their mansion.

"Put that tray on the other table." She told one of her maids and supervised the entire preparations.

She had not seen her only son for a whole year and she had missed him dearly.

Once the preparations were done, she gathered all her ten maids in the second biggest hall and lined them up.

"My son hasn't been home for a complete year now, so I'm going to remind you all of the rules again. No engaging in long conversations with him, especially when you have neglected your duties. No staring at him, no daydreaming, and yes, I know some of you did when he was home last year. Don't entertain him, report back to me if something goes wrong. And know your place in this house. You are maids, nothing more, nothing less."