The Brother

Terrance unlocked his apartment door, placing his hand on the doorknob he felt a shiver, not from the coldness of the knob, but the engulfing aura that his brother had behind that door. He is glad he didn't break anything though, his brother's wrath would have escalated much more if that were the case. But he opened the door. Stepping in he saw his brother, arms crossed, sitting on the sofa. Silence filled the air, but Terrance did not feel a single hair stand on end. The moment he saw his face his heart full of worry turned into once of annoyance and anger.

"Where were you?" His brother spoke. Looking into the blank television screen, not facing his brother.

"The hospital." Terrance took a few steps closer. "I fell off a tree."

"Aren't you too old to be climbing trees?" He asked. Finally glancing at his younger brother.

Terrance was waiting in anticipation for when his brother would finally snap, but for now he continued with the small talk. "I'm going to bed." He finished, walking off to the hallway.

He was pulled back though, looking back at him his brother held a tight grip on his wrist. Terrance rolled his eyes and pulled him out of his brother grip, continuing down the hallway.

Out of the corner of his eye though he could see his brother standing back, ready to strike him, he swiftly turned around and bent down towards the floor, avoiding his brother's fist. Then leaped up and pushed his brother against the wall.

"The moment you get a job and start paying for this damn place is when you can tell me what to do..." Terrance followed up his statement his throwing his firsts towards the wall, just missing his older brothers face. "And only then can you."

Terrance sluggishly backed away and made his way to his room again, ignoring the sly comments his brother way making.

Slamming the door behind him he collapsed onto his bed, placing his arm on his chest, caressing it. Even though he did not brake anything there were still bruises. Then he remembered what Y/N had told him in the car ride, and how he felt bad for her, being stuck with a job she didn't want. His pity soon turned into a small hopefulness though, maybe, if he could help her quit her job she would be very great full , maybe even impressed. He let a slight smile escape his lips at the thought. Not only that but he'll have another excuse to see her. He was hoping she could be his, and hopefully she'll be his willingly. He wouldn't want to scare her. His eyes widened, he sat up, looking down to the carpet, he didn't even know if she was already in a relationship. If she was then that would be very unfortunate whoever she was seeing. If not, she'd get to be his alone, and hopefully there would be no messes. He was thinking about asking her out, but he didn't know if it would be too soon for her, it shouldn't be too concerning for him though, she'll be dating him no matter what. If only he could kick his brother out of this apartment, he never does anything. He only owns it, so there's nothing the poor boy could do.

Terrance pulled out the photo Y/N had given him and studied it once again, he loved it so much, he couldn't express it properly. Looking at the time though, he thought it would be best to get some sleep. So he changed into a thin, loose fitting white t-shirt. With some loosely fitting salmon colored joggers. AHe spent almost twenty minutes making sure his teeth were in perfect condition then went to bed, he got into the covers and turned off the lamp, it was a creme colored lamp with a single, thick salmon strip going across it. He then readjusted his position and looked up at the ceiling. Holding his comforter close to him. Wishing his bed was a bit warmer, and he could have some company as he drifted to sleep.

***A/N, so sorry for not updating as much, December is a busy month for me haha***