epilogue

-Imagine them at whatever age you want but Daniel & Camila have a 12 year old daughter-

~Daniel's POV~

"Mariana! Get dressed, the everyone is coming over soon." Camila shouts to Mariana, our daughter.

"Ok." she sighs. I watch as she quickly hops up the stairs.

I turn around as the doorbell rings and I quickly got up from my spot on the couch to let our guests in. I opened the door to see Jack, Morgan, and their 2-year old daughter. I talk to him for a while at the door before I take them to the living room, where they put a few gifts under the Christmas tree.

I was about to start up a conversation with Jack, but the doorbell rang again. I rush over to the door to see Jonah and his wife, along with his daughter and son.

"Wow, something smells good." Jonah says, sniffing loudly.

"Camila's making gingerbread cookies for the kids." I inform him.

"Aw, none for me?" Jonah jokes around, before heading over to Jack.

I was about to close the door, but I stopped myself when I heard a car door slam.

"D-DONGGGGGGG!" Zach yells, running up to me, with his pregnant wife treading behind.

"What the hell dude, nobody's called me that since like, high school."

He winks and grabs his wife's hand, walking her to the couches. Camila walks out of the kitchen and towards me.

"Is that everyone?" She asks.

"Nope. Waiting on Corbyn, as usual."

I made everyone hot chocolate, and by the time I came back into the living room, Corbyn and his family were there. I talk to the boys for awhile, catching up on what's happened since we last met when I notice that Camila and Mariana are gone.

~Camila's POV~

I observe the scene before me. Daniel and the rest of the boys are talking and laughing around the Christmas tree, the fireplace crackling behind. I look to my left to see all of the kids huddled together, playing with their new toys.

Jonah's 6-year-old son, Charlie, was holding up a set of Batman legos, screaming in joy. Meanwhile, Jonah's adorable 8-year-old daughter, Rosie, was playing an old 2019-edition Just Dance. She was dancing awfully to Something Different with Corbyn and Christina's son, Noah. I kept looking around, but I couldn't find Mariana. I stand up and wander around to find her. I didn't see her downstairs so I climb upstairs, accidentally running into Zach's wife.

"Oh, hey! How's the baby?" I asked.

"Painful." she responded. "Luckily there's only 2 more months left."

I laughed before excusing myself to go find Mariana.

I hobble up to her room and lightly knock on her door, before opening it up myself. My smile falls as I hear her light sobs. I rushed to her side, glancing at her phone screen as she scrolled through comments.

"Honey- What happened!?" Worry etched into my voice.

"Everyone is so mean." She whispered while having tears running down her face.

I read a few comments to myself;

How could someone with so much talent birth someone with none?

Lowkey she ugly af

idk how she has any friends

^ her dad is famous thats why

This gave me vivid flashbacks to when Daniel and I were dating. Lots of fans left so many hateful comments just like these. I probably couldn't have handled it without Daniel.

"Do you want to know what your dad told me when I was getting comments just like these?" I asked her.

"What?" she replied very annoyed.

"He told me it didn't matter what they say..."

A/N: THAT'S A WRAP! we had so much fun writing this story. We are so thankful for everyone who read it!

snapchat: wdwimagines

if you want to write one shots or imagines with our characters or plot, FEEL FREE TO DO SO!!! BUT GIVE US CREDIT!!!

We can't begin to explain how thankful we are for you guys reading WTS! When we started a couple months ago, we expected around 200 readers. We ended up with over 210,000! This book has become a part of our life, and so have you guys! We could never have done this without you.

Don't be sad this book is over. We are making a new one called Savior, and eventually, Make a Wish. They are both Dolan Twin fan fictions, so if that's not your thing, we are sorry! We want to complete those before we start any other new ones, but if you guys keep voting and commenting, we can make another WDW book happen.

Update: Savior is a little less than halfway done! And we made a wdw imagine book! There will be an imagine up in that book in the next month.

LOVE YOU GUYS!!

- m & m & c

Started- July 5th, 2017

Ended- December 3rd, 2017

<3