All I Want for Christmas

This picture above sparked the idea for something you've never seen before;

CHRISTMAS LIGHTS BDSM.

So yes, merry early Christmas and a happy new year, your present from me to you is a needy Frank wrapped in Christmas lights.

__

Christmas had approached quicker than anyone had time to blink. Stores advertised their competitive sales through every media possible to invite costumers to purchase their items, every building was decorated inside and out with lights and wreaths. The colorful glistening lights sparkled and came to life when night fell over the city, wrapping around every Christmas tree with presents filling up the bottom of the tree, freshly wrapped and ready to bring smiles to the receiver's faces. Cold winter swept over the earth and gave the season of Christmas a much more special charm. The warmth of the holiday was enough to turn any blue soul into one full of radiating light, matching the brilliant star placed atop of the Christmas trees standing tall in the city, the colorful tinsel and the reds and greens from the ornaments hanging off of the thick green branches. The smell of pine and burning wood filled the air along with the pleasant scent of baking coming from the houses occupied by happy families spending their evenings together. Couples turned their faces into one another's necks and coats for warmth and higher until their lips touched sweetly.

Gerard's favorite thing about Christmas was the way it was able to lift his spirit and swell his heart to the point where he was overflowing with warmth and anticipation, so much that it was always so sad to say goodbye to it when the new year began and there was nothing more to look forward to. Another part of it was being able to buy presents for the people he loved the most. He could buy gifts on any normal day, but the act of giving on Christmas was so much more special than giving someone a small surprise when it wasn't a holiday. Gerard went all out this year, buying things from online and from a few select stores so he would have more than one gift to offer everyone in his life who deserved it.

The most important gift of them all wasn't something he could buy, but it was something he earned.

Frank Iero wasn't just someone Gerard knew he wanted to be with the second he laid eyes on him, but he was someone he knew he wanted to spend the rest of his life with the moment he heard his laugh for the first time. The raven haired beauty never failed to fill Gerard's life with a plethora of color even on the grayest days, only setting Gerard's love for him in stone. They were best friends in middle school after only days of meeting. Frank had moved further down New Jersey and transferred to a new school, one full of the kids who never learned how to behave. He was teased for being so small and meek, but Gerard was always there whenever Frank broke down. That was how he found him for the first time, the latter was curled into a weeping ball in the corner of the school library. No one ever really went in the library, leaving it to be the last place where anyone would look for Frank. Gerard was glad he found him; the moment he met those big and beautiful hazel eyes, his heart began beating again.

Gerard proposed to Frank this year on Valentine's Day, as corny as that may have seemed. Dinner and wine, a romantic setting underneath the stars, nothing was more perfect than pouring his heart out to the person he loved the most and presenting a ring to him. Frank accepted it, shedding tears of happiness, and Gerard barely had time to slide the ring on Frank's finger before he was pulling Gerard on top of him and kissing him with enough passion to set the world on fire. His heart had been stolen from the start, and now it would be Frank's forever, something Gerard was more than willing to have happen.

It was the day before Christmas Eve and Frank was stressing heavily over the party they were hosting at their house. He worried over little things such as someone not bringing what they said they would, if the house looked cheerful enough, or if the people would get snowed in again and they'd be forced to spend the night as they did a few years ago. He paced around the house, nervously cleaning everything in sight and moving things around that he claimed were out of place. Watching him made Gerard feel anxious, he knew Frank stressed about these things so much because he was a perfectionist, if anything went wrong then he'd spend weeks feeling like a failure despite Gerard constantly reassuring him that he wasn't.