Introduction

•:•──────✧₊ *.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*₊✧──────•:•
Long ago, in a small town called Asteaia, a baby different from any other was born. Discarded by his mother and shunned by the town he lived in, the boy grew up in misery, darkness and pain. One day, the boy runs into the dark and mysterious forest which surrounds one side of his town and life as he knows it changes, forever.
•:•──────✧₊ *.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*₊✧──────•:

Hello everyone!

Welcome to Angel of Darkness, book one in the Darkness series. This series is a vampire fantasy series and does contain realistic themes, however it is ultimately a romance. If you are interested, there is a sequel to this story called Prince of Darkness, which I will be editing and updating once I have finished cleaning up this story. Typically, I like to include themes based on real life issues such as; racism, prejudice, ableism, homophobia and sexism. If you've read any of my other works, you are probably familiar with the way I intwine these issues into the plot of the story.

As a fair warning, this book is undergoing some vigorous editing. Parts of this story have not been touched in five+ years, and there will be some plot holes until I have managed to make my way through the entire story. The middle of this story is largely unedited, and contains spelling & grammar mistakes (Current editing - June 2022). The first few chapters have been edited and I am actively working to write more for this story to improve my world-building. I apologize for the mishmash state the story is in, and will actively work towards editing & improving it.

My apologizes to have taken so long to edit this story. As an young adult, managing my time with work and university can be difficult, so I appreciate everyone's patience and understanding. Please let me know what you like or think I should work on in the comments. I greatly appreciate hearing for everyone. Constructive criticism is always welcome and I love hearing from you guys.

All my love,
Aria Jade

•:•──────✧₊ *.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*₊✧──────•:•

No part of this book may be reproduced on any other platform or distributed in any form or by any means. All rights reserved