romeo and juliet || Damian Wayne

Requested on Tumblr!

Anon:  Can I request a Damian x female reader where the reader is the daughter of Superman and no one knows they are dating until the get caught kissing or something and maybe some protective Dad Clark please?

Note: If you read my cough sinful cough one-shots you'd probably recognize the title, but don't worry. This one is harmless!

Warning(s): N/A

::

"(Y/N) Kent!" Your father's voice booms throughout the cave.

You were visiting the Wayne family with your father for something important, you didn't know what though. You took the chance to look for your secret boyfriend, a smile gracing your lips as you roam around the manor. As soon as you spotted him, you wrapped your arms around him pulling him into a gentle hug, a silent gesture of telling him how much you had missed him.

Nobody was around then nor nobody knew about your relationship with the youngest Wayne boy. You had fallen for him since a long time ago when he and you were partnered up in a certain mission you couldn't do on your own, he protected you and even went as far as taking a bullet, he knew about you not having skin like your father. He was your Romeo as you were his Juliet and God knows how much you love him.

At first, it was just nothing but playing around, watching a movie together with your hand in his own larger one while you waited for your father. You wanted to cuddle up to him, feeling his warm body on yours as you rested your head against his chest but it was too risky. Damian sensed your distress and decided to place an innocent kiss on your cheek but your dad passed the room and was a little bit too dramatic to your liking which led up to this moment.

Your dad was fuming, his hands placed on his hips as he stared at the both of you with a scolding glare. Bruce was right behind him, sighing at his friend's over protectiveness.

You begrudgingly let Damian's hand go, a sad look on your face as you watched your father practically stomped his way over to you. He grabbed your arm, with an unintended harshness, and pulled you up causing you to wince slightly.

"Ouch, dad!" You struggled to pry your arm from his iron grip yet no avail, you ended up stumbling your way out of the manor with your angry father. You glanced at Damian over your shoulder, tears brimming in your eyes knowing you wouldn't be able to see him for some time or worse.

Never.

Damian only could watch you being dragged away until the door finally closed, his fists were clenched tightly. He took a deep breath, feeling his father's eyes on his back.

"We are eighteen father, is it really harming anybody for stealing an innocent kiss on the cheek?" The green-eyed boy asked as he turned around, meeting his father's own gaze. The secret was out, there was no use of hiding it anymore.

Bruce made his way towards his son, placing his large hand on Damian's shoulder, eyes never leaving his son's figure as he answered in the most fatherly tone he didn't know he has, "Give Clark some time son, he isn't ready for his daughter to grow up yet."

Damian could only nod, inwardly happy that his father supported him. He pulled out his phone and lit up the screen. He set your photo as a wallpaper, a photo from your first date. You looked so happy with some of your favorite flavored ice cream smeared across your lips that were tugged into an almost toothy grin and the tip of your nose, glee twinkled in your beautiful pair of eyes, the memory brought a ghost smile upon his face.

"Father, I may need some help."

**