Prologue

"Dammit," Grant said slapping his hand on the desk. "I'm so tired of that raggedy bitch, she keeps playing with my money" he yelled. "I thought you told London to close her mouth for a quick second. We lost about 4k in the champagne room. I'll make her work morning shifts for a month straight and I'm taxing her" he said. Dreux and Ricky stood there listening to their father's frustrations. "Ricky make sure that comes out of her tax" he ordered. Ricky stood there rolling his eyes "Is there a problem son? He asked.

"Not at all dad," he said adjusting his tie. "Good because you two have nothing to complain about, seeing as though you shit heads, never get shit done around here," he said.

Ricky began clenching his jaw. He looked at his apple watch for the time. He had a meeting for his other business. "Ricky" he called

"Yeah," he said. "You're in fucking La La land. I need you here more days, I know you're my part-time manager but you really keep this place in line. Two days is just not enough. I need one more day" he said.

"I don't know; I'll have to let you know," he said sternly. Grant was taken back shaking his head "Ha, you three are spoiled fucks, I tell ya. Were filthy rich because I put in that work and your light ass if over here giving me ultimatums" he said lighting his cigarette. Ricky and Dreux both looked at each other letting each other know that they were both annoyed.

Ricky

"I have a business; I'm trying to run too. That'll never get done if I'm always here" I said sternly. My job was to just help manage the floor, temporarily. I'm not with any of this shit. I hate being here, I hate it with all my might.

"Fuck that, this is an empire and when I'm long and gone. I want this franchise to go on"

"KAMAYA" he called.

"Well.... I suggest you ask Dreux dad" Ricky argued back. Grant side eyed him giving him you better watch what you say to me look. Kamaya finally came in.

"Yes daddy" She rushed in.

"Hey bros," she said out of breath. "Hey Maya," we both said. "You got my stuff? He asked.

"Yeah" she sighed slowly giving him the bag of cocaine. "That's my girl, tell Rudy I'll double his pay," he said. Kamaya had it easier than Dreux and Ricky. Kamaya was the only girl in the family so their father treated her like a princess. They watched him pour the cocaine on his desk chopping it up. "Okay get out of my sight now," he said shooing them away. Ricky rolled his eyes walking out the office. This was the typical life of The Santana Family.

Grant Santana CEO of Lemonade strip clubs all throughout Miami, with the help of his brother Giovanni Santana, CEO of Aces strip club and nightclub; Both of them rule Miami. The brothers own 8 clubs altogether, they were filthy rich. Although they're engulfed in money, the money ain't so clean. They have a past history that's swept under the rug, and they plan for it to continue to stay that way. What happens in the family stays in the family.

"Can't stand that nigga sometimes" I scoffed fixing my tie. "Who you fucking telling" Dreux laughed. "Well you know, let's just try to make the best of it" Kamaya chimed. "Aye bro, I'm about to handle some business. I see you in a bit" he said dapping me up. I saw London try to avoid me but I motioned for her to come near. London was one on the list of the top prettiest women we had here. She was always a choice next to Payton and men paid a lot of money to see her dance. They loved everything about her but to me, she was an unpredictable pain in the ass.

One minute she wanted to comply the next she didn't and this was a business. Everything had to go well because  I didn't want to hear my fathers mouth. I grabbed the cigarette from behind my ear lighting it.