The Final

Was I really prepared to kill the boys who treated me like family the last couple of weeks? Who took me in when my family was killed? Even if I left David, I was still a full vampire...I never could be human again. It wasn't to late for Starr and Laddie, Michael made sure it wasn't to late for them. But finally night fell, David wasted no time to get his revenge.
I heard his scream, waking all of us. I jumped out of the bed. I never flew before, it was harder than I imagined. But it was calming and beautiful. I looked at David while flying. He wasn't calm. He was angry, he was hurt. He lost his brother. We were coming up to the house. I saw Sam trying to untie his dog. David saw Sam and speeded up. Michael had to go after Sam, helping him untying the dog.
  I could hear the rest of the them yelling. Starr was louder than the rest of them.
  Luckily Sam made it in the house with the dog and Michael. The boys ended up splitting up, leaving me behind. I followed David into the house. I sat on the ceiling, watching everything from above. They all started to run up the stairs. I jerked to get them but David held me back. I looked at him, he shook his head. Dwayne hit Sam and Michael down the stairs.
Dwayne knocked Michael out. I stood still, watching. David held my hand. "Wait." He whispered to me. I heard Starr scream. David snapped a look in that direction. I tried to run to her but David held me again.
"Wait." He repeated. I watched Sam and Michael. Sam was waking up, Michael was still out.
It wasn't long until I heard Edgar and Alan screaming. I ran towards the bathroom. I peeked my head in, I didn't want them to see me, I saw Paul. Oh my god. His whole body was basically melting. I walked back towards where David. I heard breathing, I looked into the closet, Starr was alone. "Where's Laddie?" I asked. She cried. "I don't know." She wiped her tear away. I closed the closet door heading back to David.
"I told you to wait." David scolded me. "Paul is dead." I said. "How do you know?" David asked. Before I could say anything, water pipes exploded. It wasn't even water that came out of the pipes, it was blood. It was Paul's blood. "What if Michael kills Dwayne?" I asked David. He stared into my eyes. "If he does, then I'll kill him myself." David laughed.
"And if he kills you?" I asked. David looked shocked. "Are you doubting me?" He asked grabbing my cheek. I didn't say a word. He smiled. "I see." He said calmly. Without warning he pushed me off the ceiling causing me to crash on the wooden rails of the stairs. I groaned in pain.
I looked up Sam, Dwayne flew at him. Sam shot him with an arrow. I thought he really killed Dwayne. Dwayne got up laughing at the fact Sam missed. "You missed sucka." Dwayne said laughing. "Only once pal." Sam stated. Sam wasted no time shooting Dwayne again. I smiled. Dwayne crashed into the stereo. He was being electrocuted. Hated to admit, but it was pretty cool. Michael finally woke up. Sam saw me and helped me up. "Go check on the boys." I said to Sam, he nodded and ran up stairs. "Dwayne is down!" I yelled. I ran to Michael to help him. "Michael he's gonna kill you." I said to him.
"Go with the boys." Michael warned. "No I wanna help." I said. "I made the mistake betraying all of you, I want to make this right." I said crossing my arms. "By doing what? Killing David?" He asked. "If necessary." I said pushing my hair behind my ear. "Let's go up stairs." Michael said, I nodded. I was behind him, and of course David kicked Michael down, me right behind him caused me to fall too. Michael jumped up, he was looking around. David took another hit at Michael. "Afraid to face me David?!" Michael yelled. I heard a creak sound.
"I tried to make you immortal." David said. "You tried to make me a killer!" Michael yelled. David took a final hit at Michael. David laughed. I saw Michael's face. His eyes turned yellow and he finally brought out his fangs. "You are a killer." David said calmly. David looked at me.
Michael and David flew at each other. Michael managed to throw David against the wall. Seeing David like that, willing to kill someone or something he created was terrifying, but I knew if David ended up killing Michael, David would probably kill me too. David pushed off the wall heading towards these antlers, before Michael could hit them he grabbed onto a wooden plate above his head.
  David was saying to Michael, I couldn't break out what he was saying. I thought Michael was done for, but Michael was strong, he yelled "So is mine!" He grabbed David and threw him onto the antlers. Killing David. I know I shouldn't have cried for David, but I did.
  But then I noticed, Michael wasn't human. Starr ran towards Michael, following her were the boys. Alan stared at me. "I'm sorry." I cried. He smiled and hugged me. He squeezed me so tight. I looked up at him and our eyes met. He put his hand on my cheek bringing our faces together, our lips met and I never wanted to us to stop kissing. The moment was broken when a woman and I'm guessing her husband walked in.
  The man took no time to notice David's dead body. "I'm sorry Lucy." The man said. I didn't understand what was happening, I held Alan's hand. He pulled me behind him. All I heard was Sam say this man is the head vampire.
The man really was a vampire. "I didn't invite you this time Max." Michael warned. Max laughed.
Michael tried to attack Max, but to no prevail. Starr tried, and the boys tried. I brought out my fangs and jumped on Max's back. He grabbed me by my hair flipping me over. He held on to my neck. "Let her go!" Yelled Alan. "So your the girl David talked about. You know it was a shame we had to kill your family." Max said laughing. I cried. "You'll see them soon." Max said. I heard all three boys yelling. Max bit into my neck ripping a huge chunk out, I felt the blood gushing, I felt my lost of breath. Max threw me to the ground. I couldn't breath. Edgar and Alan ran to my side. I held onto my neck. Sam tried to fight Max, but Max just held onto him.
Max held out his hand for Lucy, which she took to protect Sam. Before Max could bite Lucy, a horn was heard. The damn car actually drove into the house. I saw Michael jump from upstairs pushing Max towards the car, a huge large piece of wood went through Max's body making him crash into the fireplace and basically exploded.
Alan threw himself onto to me to protect me from the smoke. Once the smoke cleared they all ran to my side. Alan was trying not to cry. Edgar was the same. I put my hand on Alan's cheek. "Thank you all." I said barely holding on to life. I kissed Alan one more time before finally letting go and went into the dark.