》ch. 5

"I can't believe that fucking bastard, licked my fucking neck!" I kicked over some skeleton bones in anger.

"Y/n, shouldn't you calm down a bit." Luffy said before sighing in annoyance.

My glare focused on the rubber boy. I grabbed his collar and aggressively shook him back and forth.

"Calm down!? Would you calm down if something you couldn't see licked your neck?!" I asked while he still held a bored expression.

"Sorry, sorry." He said with a carefree look.

"Shut up!" I smacked him down to the ground as he tried fighting me back. We continued to wrestle each other until Robin had to use her power to break us apart.

"You two sure are rough with each other." She said with a slight smile, almost an admiring one.

"It's usually her fault though. She is really moody!" Luffy said laughing.

"Have you been spending too much time with pot head?!" I said punching his head down. Zoro tried to slice at me, but I just dodged and flipped him off.

"Ow! K.O!" Franky yelled striking his pose again.

"Has anyone seen Usopp, Chopper, or Nami anywhere?" Robin asks and everyone stops and looks around.

"...Did we forget them?" I ask, already knowing the answer. "Of all people too."

"I swear if Nami-swan gets hurt because those two idiots can't fight I'll skewer them!" Sanji said as he purged out smoke from his cigarette.

"Love-cook, why don't you worry about yourself more often, you stupid chef." Zoro said with a proud smirk.

"Don't bully Sanji-kun like that, you stupid marimo!" I say while slapping his head downward.

"Yeah, stupid marimo!" Sanji says mocking the green haired male. "

"Since when did you take sides, old hag?!"

"Ever since Sanji-kun made my favorite food."

Sanji let out a yell of excitement and began swirling around again.

"And how old do you think I am, idiot! I'm very young!" I yelled targeting my glare back at the swordsman.

"I don't know 30?" Zoro said with an uninterested sigh.

"30?! Sanji-kun do I look 30?!"

"No, my Princess!"

"Robin, Franky?!"

"Not at all, Y/n-san," the ravenette said hiding her chuckle.

"No, you look young enough." F ranky said shrugging.

I let out an accomplished smile. "I'm only 22."

Sanji and Zoro gawked at the reveal while Robin and Franky nodded knowingly.

"Really?! You look so old!" Zoro exclaimed.

"My princess so beautiful, age so pure!" Sanji exclaimed with delight kissing your hand. "Shut the fuck up you bastard!" He yelled baring his teeth at the stupid pot plant.

"So young." Robin said openly chuckling. "I miss those days."

"Yeah, Y/n's really old!" Luffy said laughing.

I punched his head down yelling profanities at him. "I'm only a few years older than you, Luffy!"

He brushed off my hits and continued on walking. I glared at his Straw Hat and rubbed the dirt off my hands, choosing to drop the argument for now. We all went on silently walking, except for the occasional insults exchanged between Zoro and I.