Chapter 28 Beeeeep

(Tiffany's POV)

*beep*
*beep*
*beep*

I slowly opened my eyes taking in my surroundings, wherever I was had white walls and was completely quite.

As I looked around further I spotted a couch across from me and someone was sleeping on it with their back turned to me .

This was really weird. Where am I ?
I tried sitting up and felt a tug on my hand , I looked down and saw it was an IV . That's strange.

That's when the memories came flooding back. The fight , the party , me dancing and then feeling dizzy. I must've passed out and I'm most likely in the hospital now.

Well that would make more sense since the place reaked of disinfectant.

As I was lost in thought my eyes moved to the figure on the couch that started to move.

(Alex 's POV)

I turned around and rubbed my eyes. This was the first decent nap I have had in a while.

As I sat up my eyes naturally wanderd over to Tiffany's bed. And to my surprise she was awake and was sitting there looking at me .

Was I dreaming or imagining this ? I slowly made my way towards her .

"T-Tiffany are you really awake ?"
She looked down at her hands
"Um ,yeah I think so "
Even in times like these she managed to make me laugh.
"Good , I'm so happy your awake. Don't ever scare me like that again"
I tried to sound angry but looking at her angelic face who could be ?

"Um , I'm sorry ?" She said but it sounded like a question.

"Yeah , well I'm just glad you all are okay "

"You mean you are okay , I don't recall anyone else getting rushed to the hospital besides me "

"No ," I took a step towards her taking her hand in mine ."I mean you all , Tiffany you're  pregnant" her face was so  hard to read after that .

"What ? What do you mean ? I don't understand . What are you talking about ?" Her rambling ment she was either really confused or so surprised that it made her confused.

"I mean when you fainted at the party I rushed you here. After they did some tests they said you fainted due to low blood pressure , and then they also said I had no need to worry the baby was fine . I was just as confused as you are and they told me you were pregnant. Speaking of which I have to go call the doctor , they said as soon as you were awake they could give you an ultrasound " she just gave me a small smile as I left the room to get the doctor.

(Tiff's POV)

I could hardly believe the words that came out of Alex's mouth.

How didn't I notice anything ? I mean I went to the doctors a week back and they said I was fine.

But , I guess it's kinda possible ...

My hand traveled down to my stomach as Alex and the doctor came walking in.

"Hi Tiffany I'm Dr Robertson I'll be your gynaecologist for the next nine months "

"Hi "  was all I could say.

I mean I was so overwelmd in the moment and still kinda in disbelief

"Ok , so first I'm going to ask you some questions " I only nod

"When was the last time you had your period ?"

"Um , maybe around the 5th "

"Were you taking any medication since then ?"

"Not that I could think of no "
And the questions just kept on coming.

"Ok , so I bet you would like an ultrasound now ?"

"Um , yes please "
She got everything ready and a picture popped up on the screen. I looked at Alex as he took my hand holding it whilst staring at the screen in awe.

"Ok , so we can't see the picture that clearly yet cause their still really small. See that little dark spot there , is baby A" she said circling the spot" And that right there is baby B , listen how fast their heartbeats are "

"T-Twins ?"  I asked completely taken aback.

"Yes , do either of you have twins in your family ?" She asked looking at Alex and I

"Um , yes I do my grandfather is a twin but I think that's the only one that I know of" I answerd swiftly while she nodded and wrote it down.

"Well, by the looks of it I'd say your about 3-4 weeks now , com back at this date and we'll check your progress , congratulations once again " she gave us a smile as she left the room.

"wow..."  Alex said quitely
"Yeah..."
"I -I can't believe it ,  you're  pregnant and with twins "

"Yeah  , I know..." I said still in disbelief

"Um, listen about the other day and me being drunk and all..."

"It's okay I know you didn't mean it and I shouldn't have reacted like I did but you really hurt my feelings when you said I was just your wife according to everyone else but to you I was only a teenager you were forced to marry ..."  I started to cry " D-Did you mean it ?"

"No , of course not I don't know why I said that . I really do love you Tiffany and I'm so happy to have such an amazing woman as my wife. Even though you're an 18 year old to the world out there , to me you're  my queen."

That's when I started crying even more , stupid hormones.

"I love you Alex "
"I love you more Tiff" his hand trailed to my stomach "and I love you too babies " he said kissing my tiny- not even visible yet bump. -

I couldn't help but smile at him. He looked up noticing me smiling at him as he leaned in and kissed me.

Slight disclaimer I have no idea if you can determain if your having twins that early but oh well . Leave a vote and a comment if you enjoyed it ❤