Mimo

--previously--

"Fine" I stood up and drop the pillow covering my boobs. I slowly remove my panties and let it fall from my legs. And she's just staring at my body with those eyes of hers full of lust, her jaw almost dropped and her mouth almost drool. She smirked at me the dirty one. And she aggressively run towards me.

"W-wait jeongyeon, what are you doing?!" I shouted then she bumped towards me making me fell to our bed.

"Let my game begins"

--------------------

--Tomorrow Morning--

The 7members were having a breakfast at the outside while waiting for 2yeon couple to wake up.

"What do you think they did last night?" Sana asked.

"Well i think its kinda private or...they do 'adult ceremony'" chaeyoung said jokingly.

"Adult ceremony?, Isn't that the one we danced before?" Said momo with her confused look.

"Hahaha yes but, what i mean is...." Chaeyoung stopped as mina hit her elbow slightly

"Ugh, nevermind... you're too young for that unnie"

"Wow, yah chaeyoung-ah have you forgotten?, Im older than you!"

"Yes, but your mind is younger than mine" she said and they all laughed. Meanwhile jeongyeon and nayeon came out of nowhere while rubbing their eyes and yawning.

"Good morning guys" said 2yeon.

"Good morning" the members kept on gazing at them weirdly making them uncomfortable.

"What?" Jeongyeon asked while serving nayeon some foods.

"So...what happened last night?"

"We..had a date"

"That's all?" Jeongyeon stopped and sighed.

"Do you really want me to tell you everything in detailed?....well if you want to then i'll go for it....first i tol-"

"YAH!, Stop stop stop. Alright okay, calm down unnie, alright we get it okay? We'll stop now right?" Said tzuyu trying so hard not to damage her virgin ears.

*Chuckles*"i know you'll stop me" jeongyeon smirked and continued eating.

"Well, first michaeng then 2yeon...so who wants to go next?" Jihyo said jokingly while giving some evil stares at dahmo and satzu.

"I think satzu will go next, momo unnie dont even know what adult ceremony means" said chaeyoung and they all laughed again.

"Yah, hahaha dont worry jagiya, even though you dont know it i still love you" said dahyun while hugging momo and their faces is getting closer.

"Eeww!" They shouted, jeongyeon, chaeyoung and sana covered their girlfriend's eyes meanwhile jihyo covered hers.

"Just kiss already!" Said jihyo while taking a peek through her fingers, everyone looked at her.

"Uh..i-i mean...stop being gay,(nervous laugh)" then everyone starts eating again.

"Yah imagine, one day we all woke up with hickey on our necks meanwhile jihyo have none"said jeongyeon making the others laugh harder.

"Yah, nomuhae!, Wait until i found mine.."

>>FAST FORWARD>>

(1day before the competition)

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

We're back at our dorm and im getting really nervous for tomorrow, what if i failed again?...i dont think i can play smoothly tomorrow...while looking some dress on my closet I noticed something...i pick it up and..