Third Eye {Thor x Reader}

Pairing: Thor x Mutant! Reader

Summary: You and Thor met at a bar and sparkles fly.

Warnings: Fluff

Words: 892

**

You were sitting at a bar alone, drinking on a martini while your friends were dancing on the dance floor, have fun. Let's just say you only came for the free drinks. You haven't been having the best year of your life; your boyfriend just broke up with you, you were just kicked out of your old apartment.

And lastly, you weren't promoted at your job. So you were the sad, alone and depressed girl and to be honest, you rather be at home watching TV and eating Chipotle but it was your best friend's birthday, so you had to come for her.

You sighed, taking another sip of your iced tea. "Why the long face?"

A very deep voice spoke, you rolled your eyes thinking it was one of those creeps. "Listen, I'm not-" you cut yourself off, realizing who was standing right in front of you. 

The most beautiful man alive you have ever seen.

His hair was long, blonde, nd placed back in a hair bun. His jawline looked so sharp it could probably leave a paper cut if you touched it and oh his eyes. They were a beautiful sky blue color that would probably drop any girl's panties.

"Um-" You cleared your throat. "Excuse me?"

The sexy man chuckled and stood tot directly next to you. His smell was intoxicating, and the charming smile currently occupying his lips made you want to swoon.

"I asked why the long face, you look very upset, He says. "Um, well that's a very long story"

"Well Alright, I " He says with a smile.

"Um, yeah here the thing. I don't tell strangers my business, especially sexy, handsome and - " You quickly covered your mouth.

"I mean-"

"Well, thank you. I'm flattered" He said and you couldn't help to feel embarrassed for saying that out loud.

"I'm Thor, He says holding his hand towards you.

"It's nice to meet you, Thor. I'm Y/N" you said and Thor smiles at you. And you can't help but get lost in his beautiful blue eyes.

"It's a pleasure of meeting you, Lady Y/N. May I buy you another drink?" He asked, grabbing your hand kissing it and you nodded with a giggle. 

"Lady Y/N, I like that. And Sure" you said as he let go of my hand. You took a deep breath as Thor orders a couple of shots to spice up the start of the conversation. 

You felt comfortable telling him all your business when you took two or three shots but you didn't care because he came off as a very cool, sweet, funny, and very charming guy. You felt this was the start of a new friendship hell, maybe even a relationship, you weren't sure.

"Oh my gosh, you are so funny, You said laughing at his silly joke, he was walking you to the limo where your friends were waiting at.

"Thanks, you are funny as well and very beautiful" You both came to a half stop. "Aww, thank you"

"Uh, I quite don't know how to ask this. But um, can I get your phone number? So maybe we try this again" Thor asked nervously which makes you smile.

"Sure, I love that Thor," you said as Thor smiles and handles his phone while you gave him your phone.

"Well Goodnight, Lady Y/N," Thor says, kissing your hand again. 

"Same here, goodnight, Thor" You walked to the limo with a big smile on your face. 

After that day, you and Thor kept in contact, went on loads of dates, spent vacations, holidays, and birthdays together. 

Thor even finally told you, he wasn't like the men on earth which he meant literally cause he told me, he wasn't from earth but was from a place called Asgard. And that he was the god of thunder which came toshock to you because he wasn't the only one with a secret. 

"I'm sorry, I won't tell you, my love." He says, cupping your face, he was about to continue but you stopped him. 

"Thor, it's okay. I understand why you didn't tell me. You're a god and all that stuff."

"You are not mad?" Thor asked and you shook your head. 

"I don't care if you are fucking moose, I love you as you are," You said, placing your hand on his cheek and Thor pulled you into a kiss, you kissed back.

"Now, I do need to tell you something," I said. "What is it?" He asked holding your hands.

"I've been hiding something from you too, Thor," I said moving away from him. "Y/N?" He asked.

Your eyes and hands turn a glowing f/c with you and everything in the bedroom started to float in the air, then you closed your eyes and everything dropped. 

You opened your eyes to look at Thor, who's mouth was on the ground. 

"See, you are not the only one who has powers. I'm a mutant, Thor" I said with a smile. Thor grabbed your face and pulled you into another sweet kiss, you moaned into the kiss, wrapping your arms around his shoulder.

Those were the best years of your life, Thor changed your life for the better. You weren't the sad and alone girl anymore, you were a happy and engaged woman and you couldn't wait for many more amazing years with your soon to be husband.