17

SEVENTEEN TEEN TEEN! Ok sorry...

-------

"Dear Bangtan Sonyeondan,

Thank you for the previous days we passed together. Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook, I am extremely pleased that I had the change to meet you and get to know you. Y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶u̶y̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶b̶r̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶s̶ You guys are all amazing people. Thank you for having taken care of me for these last days, but I can't continue anymore...

This is not your fault. None of you is to be blamed. I just had to leave.

Namjoon, take care, cousin. All of you, take care.

(Y/N)"

Jhope closed the note that you left on the counter for them. They all looked at each other in confusion and worries. "What?!"

"She left?" Jimin questioned in disbelief, sadness in his tone.

"She's going back to her home" Namjoon stated as he stared in the nothingness. In a second, he took the car keys and left in a flash. The others didn't took much time to follow him.

It was a rainy night and you were standing at the bus stop. You weren't alone though; there was an old lady, a tall man and his son, younger than you. Your gaze was lost as the water was dripping on your face.

Namjoon was driving fast as he was trying to find you in the dark streets filled with people. He passed by so many faces, but never saw yours. Panic started to tight his breath.

Finally, your worried cousin spotted you from across the street. He harshly pressed on the breaks and the wheels creaked when it stopped.

With the heavy rain hitting the ground, Namjoon got out of the car and shouted your name.

You didn't hear anything.

Namjoon turned his head and saw the bus coming. He screamed your name again, but nothing happened. The rest of the members watched the scene with their heart racing.

Jimin decided to call on your phone.

You didn't answer, still lost in your gaze.

The bus stopped in front of you.

Namjoon tried to cross the road, but no one was letting him.

Jimin swung the door open and ran in the street full of cars. He almost got bumped at many times, but luckily didn't. The loud honks and the harsh shrills coming from the cars' tires were only making the situation more stressful.

The old lady and the father with his son already got on the bus. It was now your turn.

You blinked and a tear slid down your cheek. It was soon mixed with the rain on your skin, but your eyes couldn't hide how much you were suffering. They couldn't hide it anymore.

You got on the first step when a hand firmly grabbed your arm.

"Please don't go!"

You didn't move until the person spoke again, "you can't! Not like that!"

You felt two arms wrapped themselves around your waist and a corpse getting compressed onto your back.

"Hey! Are you getting on or not?!" The driver was beginning to be impatient. You nodded as your gaze lowered.

"No she is not!" The person tightened their grip on you and lifted you off the steps and put you down on the ground. The driver immediately closed the door and pressed on the gas pedal as soon as he could.