149 | gaten in new york

"so whatcha getting me for christmas?" maisie asked gaten.

gaten was in new york filming a few interviews and today, him and joe were doing a few for glamour like the ones maisie and millie did back in england.

"whatcha want?" gaten mocked her.

"i wanna go out shopping with you in new york all the time," she answered as a little joke.

gaten laughed, "i'll be getting you something though, and joe." he said, "he kept talking talking about you, i love the guy but damn i'm sick of you before i even see you," he joked.

maisie gasped jokingly at the kids comment, "well, he bangs on about you all the time, i forget whose dating him," she shot back.

later on, maisie went to the interview joe and gaten were doing together and sat behind the scenes watching them, giggling every so often at how adorable they were together.

she admired their relationship together, she knew joe only had sisters and he told her countless of times that he thought of gaten as his younger brother. he always wanted a brother but he get four sisters- of which he loved but he was a boy and at the end of the day, a boy needs a brother and he found a brother in gaten.

in all honesty, joe found a brother or a sister in all the kids, but he just felt closest to gaten.

she smiled at the sight in front of her, she admired the boy she loved from afar. she was so happy.