158 | vlogmas

vlog | real life

|

ho, ho, ho! merry vlogmas kiddies!-"

"-i'm currently in england, i'll be flying here there and everywhere for parties, christmas dinners. all that fun stuff."

"are you vlogging?" anderson shouted,

"yeah," maisie replied.

"oh hello vlog, watch mine and harrisons vlogmas, its better." anderson said as he randomly appeared.

"don't you have school to do?" she commented,

"nope," he said cheekily, winking at the camera after walking out.

"well anyway, i'm going to town with my sister for some christmas shopping, and i'm gunna take you with me!" she smiled cheerily.

"are you excited to see joe?" lily asked her sister.

"of course i am, i feel like i haven't seen him in ages," she sighed.

"he's such a sweetheart," lily commented, "mum and dad love him, anderson and harry love him, too."

"really?" she asked, though she wasn't really shocked that they did.

she nodded, "they all want joe to come to the family christmas party, but we know how hard it is with all the flying left, right and centre," she admitted.

"yeah, it is hard," maisie sighed sadly, "i wish it wasn't this difficult. you know? i want to be here in england with you guys but i also want and need to be in america with them, its so frustrating." she groaned.

"it was lovely in new york," lily said remembering her time there when their mum let her visit her sister.

maisie agreed, "jenn wants to move there, i'd love that but i get told that theres so many more opportunities in los angles which is annoying, but also not totally true." she said,

"how so?"

"well theres everything in la, but i just don't care, you know? i love new york so much. i love it as much as brighton to be honest," she let out a little chuckle, "but i cant afford to keep traveling back and forth at the moment. mentally and physically." she explained.

lily nodded, understanding her sisters words.

the day consisted of lily and maisie shopping buying christmas gifts for everyone. her family, her friends, her boyfriend.

later on that day, harrison and anderson joined their sisters and they all had a sibling dinner in brighton town.

"so i'm here with my angels of siblings, say hi guys,"

the camera panned around and everyone waved at the camera.

we"re currently at this restaurant by the lanes, we all thought we'd have a nice sibling dinner as it isn't every day that we're all together," maisie explained.

harrison took the camera.

"oh hey guys, its your favourite carlson here- make sure to subscribe to my channel, its better than maisies. bye!"

**

maisie pointed the camera to her laptop, "he's gonna hate me when he sees this," she giggled to the camera.

joes face popped up on her laptop signalling that he answered her face time call.

"oh hey maisie, you do something different to your hair?" he said trying to be serious.

"yeah! how could you tell?! does it look nice?" she asked enthusiastically, playing along.

"i mean, its a bit square," he laughed.

**

"hey guys, its currently two am and i was sat editing this vlog and realised i didn't have an outtro, -said every vlogger ever," she laughed at what she said at the end, "so i hope you guys enjoyed the video, and i hope you like my attempt of vlogmas so far. i can't promise that i'll be able to do all twenty five days as i fucking suck but! i can try. so yeah, love you guys! see you later!"