Unexpected

AN: I'm tired of putting the POV at the beginning of each chapter. So assume it'll be Y/N POV unless I SAY otherwise. Also there gonna be some yano s.m.u.t. possibly

"Y/NNNNN~~~"

I groaned.

"Sweets~~"

I groaned louder.

"Baby, get up. The dinner is in a hour."

I felt a pair of large hand pick me up.

"Just because I'm short doesn't mean you can pick me up when you please.." I sassed.

"No, that's exactly what it means." He laughs, and set me down.

I walked over to our closet, and searched around for something to wear.

I picked out this and a gray jacket on top. I looked over at yoongi, he was still looking through his clothes.

"Y/N, can you pick something for me? I can't decide.." He scratched behind his ear, confused.

I chuckled and flipped through his side of the closet.

Then I spotted something.
I pulled out a button up short sleeve.

"Ahhh, noo...i don't look good in short sleeve..."

"You told me to pick..i picked this. Just wear it, you'll look decent for once.."

"For once??" Yoongi sounded offended. He raised an eyebrow.

I laughed, and practically fell to the floor.

Once I controlled my laughter and calmed down, I got back up, to have yoongi staring at me. His gaze was different.

I stepped back, and fidgeted nervously.

"W-What.."

He took a step closer to me.

"Yoongi..im sorry..i was just teasing.."

He took more steps.

I held my hands up, trying to defend myself.

He grabbed my hands harshly and pulled me close, wrapping his hand around my waist.