¤5¤

Danielle

Danniduhh 💛💜: Hi

The Bornballer🏀 guy takes a while to answer but he does reply.

Bornballer🏀: Hey...im sorry i have to practice rn. I have to go.

Danniduhh 💛💜: Oh okay..ttyl

I lock my phone and I sit on the couch bored.

A few minutes later my sister, Brook walks downstairs.

I take a few pictures of her and I post them on my Instagram.

______

Danielle.duhhh
Long Beach, California

duhhhLong Beach, California

Danielle.duhh Sista Sista lookin B E A UTIFUL, as always 💞🌟

105 likes

View all 25 comments

Nishaboo Slay wit her bad self 😍💓

ChrisWilliams Das my beautiful wife! 💓💞💕💖💍👑

_________

The guest start to arrive and I ask if they want anything to drink and I direct them to the snacks.

If they have kids I take them to the jumper. Keke is here to help supervise the kids.

Once a decent amount of guest arrive I start a baby shower game.

"Okay, so this is how the game works. I have a bunch of baby products here," I wave my hand in front of the items showing them off like they are unique and rare items.

"I will describe the item to you and all you have to do is guess the correct price of each product!"

I pass out a paper with the names of the items on it and some pens.

"Alright so first we have a pink pacifier!" I say I lift it up and I twirl it around.

_________

After the game is finished I go outside to search for Keke. I find her outside with the kids. She is inside the jumper.

I take off my shoes and I go inside the jumper, I jump with her.

"No big kids in the jumper!" the kids all yell.
Me and Keke say we will never leave the jumper.

All of the kids try to tackle us and we start to run away. We are out numbered and the kids end up tackling us. They all pile on top of us.

"I'm getting- crushed," Keke yells.

"Hey you guys get off of my cousin and her best friend!" I hear a familiar male voice say.

The mystery guy roars and all of the kids scream and run away. The weight from all the kids is lifted off of me.

I look up to see Lonzo, Lonzo Ball. Yes, the Lonzo Ball; point guard for the Los Angeles Lakers.

Before he was the famous Lonzo Ball, he was just regular old Lonzo, my regular annoying cousin.

Lonzo hops over to me and Keke. Keke smiles at him and Lonzo smiles back.

He looks at me and shakes his head as he looks at my outfit. "You better go put on a shirt instead of wearing a bra as a shirt little girl!"

"First of all I'm not that much younger than you, and second of all I am not wearing a bra, it is a shirt." I roll my eyes and Keke snickers.

Lonzo has always been protective over me.

He acts like a big brother. At first I thought it was adorable, but now, it is just annoying.

"Gosh dad, should I go put on a turtle neck with long sleeves?" I asked.

Lonzo nodds his head yes. We all break into laughter.

"Man I missed you cousin!" I hug Lonzo and he hugs me back.

"I've missed you too beautiful," he replies hugging me tighter.

"So, how is the Lakers team? Do you guys get along?" Keke asked starting up a conversation.

"Yeah they all have cool personalities and we get along pretty good," Lonzo says as he sits down in the now empty jumper. Me and Keke sit down too.

"Are there any cute players?" I asked curiously.

Lonzo groans as he throws his head back, "We are not going to have this ag-"

"-I'm just saying, I like me some tall basketball playing people so," I trail off. Lonzo pushes me playfully and I dramatically fall backwards onto the jumper floor.

We start to talk about random stuff as we catch up with one another. I have not seen Lonzo since he got drafted by the Lakers cause I live in Fontana.

It is only an hours drive away but with my work schedule and Lonzo's basketball schedule it's hard to find time to hang out.

It's nice to just talk and hang out with him again.

______

Comment

Vote

Follow

Share