Too many Mikaelsons

"You've only just met her! Let's not get sentimental. Besides, if she was telling the truth about being immortal, she'll awaken shortly. If she was lying, good riddance." Klaus snaps as Elijah sighs, his expression somewhat disappointed.

" Yes. Of course, if she wakes, she'll be willing to help us with unbridled enthusiasm." Elijah remarks sarcastically.

"She played you both for fools! Can you not see that? She spins a sad yarn about a small child taken by an evil witch, and you both fall over yourselves to mend what's broken"Klaus says with a scoff, waving me over to him with his hand." My only question now is, what's in it for her?"

He sighs, taking the glass out of my hands to refill it for the both of us... Aren't we just couple goals?

"Well, whatever the truth may be, she's in no position to help us now." Elijah groans, his expression frustrated.

"Well, then we should try Marcel. Perhaps he's had luck on his end?"Rebekah says, shooting Klaus and I a glare.

_________________________________________________________________

I sit on the table, my legs crossed as Klaus leans into me, into my hands that massage his tense shoulders as he groans, growing relaxed.

"You, my Evie, are the only sanity in my life." He grumbles, growing impatient as he awaits Freya's awakening.

An exasperated noise escapes his throat as the woman begins to stir from her position in the floor, surely very comfortable.

"Ah, you're awake. Well, clearly your restorative powers are not renowned for their speed" Klaus snaps as the woman rubs her forehead.

"You dare lay your hands on me?" The woman screams at Klaus angrily stays calm. Weird mix but it is possible.

" I couldn't very well have you stay in my home. That honour is something I reserve for those I consider family." Klaus says, pulling me off from the table into his arms, my legs wrapped around him... Silly hybrid knows how to make strangers uncomfortable.

" So you refuse me as your sister?" She asks, her voice sounding genuinely upset. Oh well, bitch deserved it. I deserve cake, so maybe I'll also get what I deserve. Hopefully.

"Well, you had a lovely audition. It just didn't seem to be the right fit."Klaus says, holding my on his side.

"I think Elijah felt otherwise. Rebekah, too." She says, shaking her head in denial.

"Zac Efron could pretend to be a brother and Rebekah would believe it." I say, smiling as Klaus nips my ear.

_____________________________________________________________

"You said that you could put Rebekah back in her original body. Do it."Klaus says, his voice monotone as the both of us watch Freya stare at an old painting of Rebekah, in her natural body of course, not the one that she shares with some mad witch.

" So, you've come to your senses?"The woman says, laughing in amusement as I pull my ringing phone out of my pocket.

Damon Salvatore... End call.

" My senses have not faltered-- they still demand that you are not to be trusted. However, circumstance dictates otherwise... for now." Klaus says, his eyes searching me to see what's bothering me. I shake my head at him with a smile.

"Eva Sinclair has resumed control of her body, leaving Rebekah trapped and powerless. So, make with your spells and enchantments and put my sister back in her true body!"Klaus says as Freya closes her eyes in frustration.

Incoming call... Damon Salvatore... End call....

"I'm afraid it's not that simple." Freya says, her teeth gnawing on her bottom lip.

"More stalling. Very well. I know I can't kill you, but I shall have a fine time trying. Tell me, have you ever been skinned alive?"

Incoming call... Damon Salvatore...

"Evie, answer the bloody phone!"Klaus snaps,turning to me with a look of annoyance, causing me to sigh.

"What do you freaking want?" I yell down the phone, turning my back to Klaus and Freya.

" Hello to you too, baby Lockwood."Damon says sarcastically as I growl down the phone.

Tiredly, I run my hand down my face, beginning to pace back and forth, much to Klaus's annoyance.

"Caroline's lost her humanity, Stefan's lost his, look, I just really need your help, Ok?" Damon asks, hitting one of my nerves, my guilty conscience causing me to cave in.

Of course,as you can guess, I do give in... Road trip to Mystic Falls...

_________________________________________________________________________

Waling through the cemetery is y all time favourite thing to do, like, seriously. I just love being surrounded by dead people, witches, evil dead witches and bad news... Who wouldn't?

"I fail to see the need for these. I'm not your enemy." Freya says, holding up her shackled hands as I smirk.

"I think they suit you, darling."

" Oh, they're not to protect me, love!" Klaus tells her, dragging me into his waist, his smirk matching my own,"They're to protect her-- the one who knows more about mind-invasion and body-jumping than all of us put together."

Carelessly, Klaus throws two blood bags into a dark corner where a hand snags out for them, almost instantly. With a sigh, I help Klaus to block the exit as Freya puts two and two together.

" Mother? Freya. Freya? Mother." Klaus says, grinning evilly.

"You won't trust me, but you'll trust her?" Freya questions Klaus, horrified as Esther looks up at her with amazement strewn across her face.

"I trust my mother about as much as I would a stuck snake." He pauses, smiling lovingly at me despite the situation," I only trust my wolf fully."

Klaus sighs, turning back to his Mother," Fortunately, she is now a vampire, and as such, she's vulnerable to my compulsion."

Esther and Freya stare at each other, Esther lovingly and Freya with disgust as Klaus interrupts the two of them." Yes, now that we have the pleasantries out the way, let's begin, shall we? It appears that your delightful sister Dahlia is on her way to New Orleans, hell-bent on stealing my child. I need Rebekah back in her original body so she can help me destroy her."

"Your child?" Esther asks with shock and horror drawn out across he features.

"The short version? Our child is alive. Dahlia is on her way. Now, the previous tenant of Rebekah's body has seized control and isn't keen on giving it up." Klaus summarises, releasing a strangled sigh.

"Young Freya here, although powerful, lacks the spell to put Rebekah back in her true body. And that's where you come in."...