chapter 15

"They aren't allowed to touch you, because you are All mine."

Jungkook stared at him with an awkward silence and shock. He didn't know what to answer because he didn't even get what the older meant. What can you expect from the naive boy anyway.

"H-hyung! You can't make people yours. They are not a thing." Jungkook said as a warm smile spreaded across his face.

He giggled and pinched taehyung's nose which shocked the older. He stood there dumbfounded and blinked twice to get the situation.

"He really is dumb..." V thought and sighed heavily.

"Aish hyung is so childish! You should be mature like me hyung! Grow up like a big boy! Like kookie!" He pointed to himself and announced proudly but the lilac head just stared at him blankly.

"Big boy? You? Pfft..." taehyung mocked with a sly smirk which made the younger to frown.

"I-i am a big boy. I am 16 years old!" The brown haired male exclaimed in his squeaky soft voice whicb didn't really support his act of trying to be manly.

"Kid, you can't even protect yourself." V stated with a devious smirk and played his tougue outside as his habit.

"I-i can!!" Jungkook fought back with a pout.

"Really? You couldn't even push me away. Nor fight back the guys in the alley that time. What are you? Just a weak little duckling~" The older taunted him which made jungkook even more sad.

"I-i am no-

"Come on. We don't have time for this. Lets go." Taehyung said and walked away leaving a sad jungkook behind. The younger jogged and slowly caught up with the older, walking behind him.

But he wasn't in his always cheerful mood. A sad pout was present in his soft pale face which taehyung didn't miss to notice.

"This is the Times square mall. One of the biggest in korea." V said as they walked inside the huge complex with people walking around busily chattering and attractive shops everywhere.

He looked at jungkook who didn't answer and kept his head down with a sulking face.

"Ok are you angry now? You are not gonna talk to me?" He asked with a scoff but the younger still didn't answer. A pang of guilt did rush through the older for the mean words he used before but his ego was stopping him from apologizing.

He left the silent younger to stand by himself as he is in his own little angry world. By the time jungkook realized that the presence of the older beside him disappeared, he finally looked up to search for him.

A tap on his back made him to turn around swiftly and saw taehyung holding a tiger plushie with a slightly embarassed face.

He cleared his throat, avoiding eye contact with the younger and pushed the plushie towards him.

"Here." He said and jungkook looked at him with confusion before grabbing the plushie in his hand.