Finn ° blushing crush🌷

Summary; You were the new cast member of Stranger things season4. This was your first time being on jimmy fallon and you get asked who you're valentine was...

You're eyes examining the audience cheering and clapping as you took a seat right next to Jimmy's desk. Down the line from you were Finn, Noah, Caleb and Gaten. You could feel your nervous jitters coming through again, your fingers started fiddling again. The audience had stopped cheering and calmed down.

"So Y/n, you are new to this season so without spoiling anything can you tell us about you're character?" Jimmy asked then faced me, I had taken a gulp and nodded.

"My character Kate in my opinion uh she's quite the responsible one out of the party, her back story is that she moves back to Hawkins Indiana and gets a run down of what happened in the last couple of months revolving around the demogorgan and the upside down." I explained, Jimmy then raised his brows.

"I'm excited about you joining this season! Now cast, what was it like adding in a new member?" Jimmy asked the boys, Noah smiled and sat up properly on the couch.

"It was amazing, when we did our chemistry reads with her it felt super natural, as if we've known her forever. I think adding her to the family was just the cherry on top." Noah explained, my smile was plastered and I mouthed a thank you towards Schnappy boy.

I licked my lips and faced Jimmy again.

"That's sweet. You guys are a very welcoming cast, super welcoming that one of you asked Y/N to be their valentine this February." Jimmy explained, the crowd then 'oooooooo' and whistled. My eyes went wide and knew exactly what Jimmy was referring too... My cheeks had become red from embarrassment and so did Finn's.

"Finn. Y/N. We know what's going on. Are ya'll in the dating world? " Jimmy joked, the audience laughed and I blushed super hard.
Suddenly Jimmy pulled up pictures of me and Finn on our valentines date.

"Here look at these." Jimmy spoke as he went through the pictures, Finn had plastered on a smile.

"She's important to me. Girlfriend or not." Finn spoke and grinned, I gulped and heard as the audience cheered.